• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

.. And Here I thought the Bulls had the worst front office ever.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said the bulls weren’t. Cleveland just got lucky with Lebron coming back. Without Lebron being so attached to Cleveland, the Cavs never win a title. Your front office did nothing to win that title. Absolutely nothing. God won you that title for deciding Lebron would grow up in Akron.

And great, maybe your front office can turn that pick into another deadly Anthony Bennett type player.

Got lucky? He grew up in Akron, this was his dream since he was a youngster. You could say the same about other franchises that ended up with greats. Your logic is very confusing. Steph grew up in Akron, he isn’t on the Cavs. Nance is now though :eyebrows:

You seem bitter. It’s funny that you mention Bennett bc they also drafted Kyrie and Lebron who won them a title. Not everyone can hit the homerun every time. It’s okay buddy, the Bulls might be good in 2030.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just got Vonleh for cap space essentially, which is a solid move IMO, and got Willie Reed for Jameer. Kris Dunn has improved with PT this year. Currently in position for a solid lottery pick (and within shouting distance of #1 overall). Gotta tear down to build back up.

True, I’ve never been a fan of Dunn but we will see how that works out. I don’t like the Lavine move and Vonleh is a young player but it seems like his ceiling is very limited. Besides Mark they have young role players besides Mark. At least they are set up for a nice draft pick if they stop winning.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord is this thread blowing up in an awful way

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got lucky? He grew up in Akron, this was his dream since he was a youngster. You could say the same about other franchises that ended up with greats. Your logic is very confusing. Steph grew up in Akron, he isn’t on the Cavs. Nance is now though :eyebrows:

You seem bitter. It’s funny that you mention Bennett bc they also drafted Kyrie and Lebron who won them a title. Not everyone can hit the homerun every time. It’s okay buddy, the Bulls might be good in 2030.

Exactly. There is always a certain amount of luck in building a contending team. Heck, if not for the luck of getting a pick as compensation for Gail Goodrich in 1976, the Lakers don't get the #1 pick that results in Magic coming to a playoff team that already had Kareem and Showtime never happens.

If not for a similar compensation type pick a few years later, the Lakers also don't get James Worthy and maybe Showtime has a shorter run.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win win trade for both cavs and lakers. Makes me think they will keep Randle. Yes?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie and Lebron were obvious number one picks in their drafts. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t screw those picks up though. And what you say is true about teams getting lucky to get star players. However, Lebron left Cleveland because the front office sucked the first time around and only came back because he was from the Cleveland area and felt bad with how he left. List the franchises that lost a great player because the front office sucked, and then got that player back while still in his prime for no other reason than it’s his hometown? Well the Cavs front office is doing their best to shit all over Lebron again. I’m not surprised he’s leaving again.

And I’m not bitter. I don’t like the Cavs, but I’m just calling it as I see it. Cleveland was a raging dumpster fire before Lebron, and will be a raging dumpster fire once he leaves. It all stems from your dumb fuck owner. Gilbert is just a moron that has done nothing but hire the wrong people, fire the wrong people, and ruin the Cavs.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have we concluded that the Bulls still have the worst front office?

Cleveland did well at the trade deadline. This group of younger, energized players will help - might be the total opposite of what the Cavs were before the trade.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:finger2:

Actually I really don't give a fahk. I'm still stuck in the 90s and how can I not be? Bball was better, music was better... Haha. Never will see something like that again what MJ did. Usually I expect more but the Bulls have just sucked bringing in players. Rose was a good pick, poor dude just couldn't stay healthy. Eddie Curry? Nah Tyson Chandler? Yeah ok sure

We're young and can sign 2 max players in 2018. I like Lavine. Maybe wait and make a push for Klay in 2019 I believe.

Whatever

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I really don't give a fahk. I'm still stuck in the 90s and how can I not be? Bball was better, music was better... Haha. Never will see something like that again what MJ did. Usually I expect more but the Bulls have just sucked bringing in players. Rose was a good pick, poor dude just couldn't stay healthy. Eddie Curry? Nah Tyson Chandler? Yeah ok sure
We're young and can sign 2 max players in 2018. I like Lavine. Maybe wait and make a push for Klay in 2019 I believe.
Whatever

Jerry Krause -- "players and coaches don't win championships -- organizations do."

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Krause -- "players and coaches don't win championships -- organizations do."

Yeah fahk that guy too. Got lucky as hell. Pippen and Kukoc were good finds. But it wasn't his fat ass that did it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever

I think everyone here already knows you are still stuck in the 90’s, makes sense, just like you are stuck in your mommy’s basement :pound: but on a serious note. Why would anyone want to go to the bulls right now unless they get a star this year in the draft?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone here already knows you are still stuck in the 90’s, makes sense, just like you are stuck in your mommy’s basement :pound: but on a serious note. Why would anyone want to go to the bulls right now unless they get a star this year in the draft?

Bulls need to keep building with young players. Mom's basement is 2 story, 3 car garage 4400 sq ft Jack.

Tough to be a Bulls fan these days.

How's living with grandma?? She make you take down that Craig Ehlo poster yet? Still making you sammiches?

Here comes the facepalm from Grandma's boy

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win win trade for both cavs and lakers. Makes me think they will keep Randle. Yes?

I think that keeping Randle will be determined by a few things. He's an RFA, so the first factor will be how much he's offered. It will also depend on who the FA's are. I they land Lebron and PG, they won't have the cap space to match what he will likely be offered unless they can move Deng's contract.

I'm a Julius Randle fanboy, so I'm hoping that they are able to find a way to keep him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that keeping Randle will be determined by a few things. He's an RFA, so the first factor will be how much he's offered. It will also depend on who the FA's are. I they land Lebron and PG, they won't have the cap space to match what he will likely be offered unless they can move Deng's contract.

I'm a Julius Randle fanboy, so I'm hoping that they are able to find a way to keep him.
I think Randle has turned it around enough to get a longer term contract. He had me worried in the first part of the year, but at this point - It's beginning to look a lot like No Paul George and No LeBron James in which case the Lakers could resign Lopez for another two years, May be KCP, but Randle, Ingram, Ball in the starting line up and I really like Thomas even though he hasn't helped us win any games yet. I like the offense he brings.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Randle has turned it around enough to get a longer term contract. He had me worried in the first part of the year, but at this point - It's beginning to look a lot like No Paul George and No LeBron James in which case the Lakers could resign Lopez for another two years, May be KCP, but Randle, Ingram, Ball in the starting line up and I really like Thomas even though he hasn't helped us win any games yet. I like the offense he brings.

Agree about Randle and like I said, I hope they can figure out a way to keep him.

If the Lakers strike out in FA, I don't see them signing anyone to deals longer than 1 year. They will want to save their cap space for 2019.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems a logical approach. Has his game improved this year and How?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls need to keep building with young players. Mom's basement is 2 story, 3 car garage 4400 sq ft Jack.

Tough to be a Bulls fan these days.

How's living with grandma?? She make you take down that Craig Ehlo poster yet? Still making you sammiches?

Here comes the facepalm from Grandma's boy

You are the rainbow guy or CL. I rarely give rainbows. Have fun watching the shitty Bulls. Maybe they will be good in the 90’s again...2090 lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the rainbow guy or CL. I rarely give rainbows. Have fun watching the shitty Bulls. Maybe they will be good in the 90’s again...2090 lol

Look at you go Grandma's boy. Hey at least you got a #23 jersey

bandwagon-161129-9.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a logical approach. Has his game improved this year and How?

It has. He's a more efficient scorer (shooting 56% compared to 48% for his career), has improved as a passer and is making better decisions. He's improved his defense and brings a physical style of play that no one else on the team has.

He still plays out of control at times, but he's much better about it than he was even last year. Does a better job of dialing it back down when he starts playing that way.

I see him as a more athletic/quicker AC Green (who I was also a fanboy of lol).