• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And down goes Oklahoma!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The rest of us are at least smart enough to take it to the college baseball forum."

Sounds like bitching about the OP to me.

And I never claimed to not be a hypocrite, but hoss, so are you.
:laugh:

There can't be another person on this site dumb enough to read that and see it as complaining.

I'll make this super clear for you (not that I expect it will make you any smarter on this though).

I couldn't care less if people make off topic posts (well at least if they aren't political) on any sports board. Hell, I don't care if they do it during the actual season, more or less the off season.

However there are a handful of posters that are guaranteed to fucking cry like bitches every single time one is created. I tend not to make them and generally avoid adding to them. As in I'll talk Waffle House like the other OT thread going right now, but I tend not to talk in terms of the original off topic. Why? Because it isn't worth reading all the fucking pansy ass crying.

So I clearly ( well to everyone but you it seems ) said you are wasting your time trying to tell AG to stop because it's only going to feed him into carrying it out more. And said the rest of us were already talking about the game on the appropriate board. As in, your complaining won't have impact on either AG, nor the handful that actually cared about the actual topic to begin with.

Is that enough of the see spot run version now? Or are you going to continue?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh:

There can't be another person on this site dumb enough to read that and see it as complaining.

I'll make this super clear for you (not that I expect it will make you any smarter on this though).

I couldn't care less if people make off topic posts (well at least if they aren't political) on any sports board. Hell, I don't care if they do it during the actual season, more or less the off season.

However there are a handful of posters that are guaranteed to fucking cry like bitches every single time one is created. I tend not to make them and generally avoid adding to them. As in I'll talk Waffle House like the other OT thread going right now, but I tend not to talk in terms of the original off topic. Why? Because it isn't worth reading all the fucking pansy ass crying.

So I clearly ( well to everyone but you it seems ) said you are wasting your time trying to tell AG to stop because it's only going to feed him into carrying it out more. And said the rest of us were already talking about the game on the appropriate board. As in, your complaining won't have impact on either AG, nor the handful that actually cared about the actual topic to begin with.

Is that enough of the see spot run version now? Or are you going to continue?

Nah, I'm gonna see how many long rants I can get out of you.

Still reads like bitching to me.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'm gonna see how many long rants I can get out of you.

Still reads like bitching to me.
Yeah, because pulling diatribes out of me has ever taken any effort? :L

I refuse to say hello in under 40 words.

And yes, I'm sure you do read it that way. I really need to filter these through the dr seuss translator.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because pulling diatribes out of me has ever taken any effort? :L

I refuse to say hello in under 40 words.

And yes, I'm sure you do read it that way. I really need to filter these through the dr seuss translator.

You're giving me too much credit if you think I'm at a Dr Seuss reading level.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're giving me too much credit if you think I'm at a Dr Seuss reading level.
Well I'm way too yankee to have a country hick comeback. :L

So I'll just exit that way for now... >>>