• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And down goes Oklahoma!

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even if Alaska douche was right and Washington only "needed one more win".. they still didn't get it. Wow. That's terrible. Trash university

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even if Alaska douche was right and Washington only "needed one more win".. they still didn't get it. Wow. That's terrible. Trash university

Tonight's game has been cancelled. It seems they have run out
of softballs.

They have that tradition of retrieving home run balls and giving them
to the parents of the gal who hit it. It appears that all the Florida State parents have all the softballs.

Even if they could find enough softballs and play again, Washington
would be without their centerfielder. It is being reported that she
developed a stiff neck watching the flight of the ball going over her
head.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, but nobody gives a shit about college softball, and for those that do, there's a thread dedicated to it on the college baseball forum.
It appears this only applies when it's AG or something unpopular right? It's entirely not the wrong forum at all if you get to use it to throw shit back in someone's face.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears this only applies when it's AG or something unpopular right? It's entirely not the wrong forum at all if you get to use it to throw shit back in someone's face.

Sweet

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did you have such a change of heart? This was on the previous page:

You aren't going to stop him. The rest of us are smart enough to at least take it to the college baseball forum.

So don't quote me bitching about hypocrisy when you have no room to talk.

Way to stick your foot in your mouth.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. That pretty much sums it up. Keep your chiauhua on his leash and it won’t be an issue. He’s intentionally being a douche. It’s called getting your comeuppance.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you have such a change of heart? This was on the previous page:

So don't quote me bitching about hypocrisy when you have no room to talk.

Way to stick your foot in your mouth.
Are you really that stupid? Honest question.

You don't see a difference between someone saying they are not posting about softball here, keeping it where it belongs, and someone fucking crying about the thread who later adds more to it when it serves them?

That's all kinds of stupid hoss.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That pretty much sums it up. Keep your chiauhua on his leash and it won’t be an issue. He’s intentionally being a douche. It’s called getting your comeuppance.
I mean there aren't 100000 other places to attack him?

Who cares if you go after him. I sure don't. But don't bitch about a thread and then dredge it back up, or worse, make more that are still not football related.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5b3.png

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really that stupid? Honest question.

You don't see a difference between someone saying they are not posting about softball here, keeping it where it belongs, and someone fucking crying about the thread who later adds more to it when it serves them?

That's all kinds of stupid hoss.

"I made a post bitching about this thread a page earlier, but you're a POS for doing the same thing."

All you had say.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I made a post bitching about this thread a page earlier, but you're a POS for doing the same thing."

All you had say.
Thank you for clearing that up. You really are that stupid.

All you had to say.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stuck your foot in your mouth, that's on you, don't get all pissy at me.
You obviously don't understand the English language. Thank you for at least making it obvious enough that no one will wonder from this point forward.

No rational person would take what I wrote as anything close to what you desperately want it to mean so you look less idiotic with your hypocrisy.

Couldn't care less if people make 100 non CFB related threads on this board. You simply don't have to open any thread you don't like. There isn't one word in what I said that opposes that, but I'd bet the farm you are going to continue with it because you can't deal with your own hypocrisy.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don't understand the English language. Thank you for at least making it obvious enough that no one will wonder from this point forward.

No rational person would take what I wrote as anything close to what you desperately want it to mean so you look less idiotic with your hypocrisy.

Couldn't care less if people make 100 non CFB related threads on this board. You simply don't have to open any thread you don't like. There isn't one word in what I said that opposes that, but I'd bet the farm you are going to continue with it because you can't deal with your own hypocrisy.

"The rest of us are at least smart enough to take it to the college baseball forum."

Sounds like bitching about the OP to me.

And I never claimed to not be a hypocrite, but hoss, so are you.