• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reptec is right on cue.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the best your team can do with all the pueces back at home in a must game. How you gonna explain your way out of this one. Lee was out.. nope... Smith.. nope.. zeke.. nope... tuff one eh... lol. How bout your team just sucks led by the most over rated QB in the NFL.
And yet that QB OWNS your dogshit team. How bad do the Skins suck....nevermind, we all know how bad they are

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet that QB OWNS your dogshit team. How bad do the Skins suck....nevermind, we all know how bad they are
Good snappy comeback.... but didn't I school you on this before.. yea for you your team... won those games. However,,,KC owns DP.. aka Tony Ohno part 2.... in the stat dept in those 4 games... in fact in comparison it's like comparing Tom Brady to Deshaun Kisor... team sport holmes... Enjoy your off season... maybe you can work on your excuses for your football team for next year. The excuses I heard from this site this year were pretty damn lame. You guys are wearing these out.
. Smith out.. is reason we lost... if we have Smith in we win that game.
. Lee out,,, is reason we lost... if we have Lee in we win that game.
. Elliott out... is reason we lost... if we have Zeke in we win that game.
. 3 games in 11 days... is reason we lost... yet the only game you won... was on that 11th day
. unfair refs... is reason we lost... well,, we hear this excuse every year from you guys...it's expected.

Cowboy fan reminds me of Hillary (the excuse machine) Clinton... you guys are priceless...Too damn funny. Now go play with your Dak Prescott bobble head you just got for Christmas.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just did some research and called a few of my contacts. Word on the street is that Redskins got eliminated from the playoffs today. Is this true @Mitziman ? what say you @reptec101
sometimes-i-just-wanna-go-back-in-time-and-punch-25536467.png

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reptec is right on cue.
poster child redskin fan....all about Dallas and totally clueless it remains worse in Washington. Just to fucking stupid to see that and it's why he's the biggest joke posting on our board....which is saying something when the phoenix eagle fan posts here.

Seattle deserved the win, they played well with their injuries, while Dallas didn't.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poster child redskin fan....all about Dallas and totally clueless it remains worse in Washington. Just to fucking stupid to see that and it's why he's the biggest joke posting on our board....which is saying something when the phoenix eagle fan posts here.

Seattle deserved the win, they played well with their injuries, while Dallas didn't.
Thanks, you guys played us at a bad time, getting our ballz crushed by the Rams the week before.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins willl lose their franchise QB and will continue to be NFC East doormat for yet another decade

Refskins dooshbag fans can’t catch a break

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the best your team can do with all the pueces back at home in a must game. How you gonna explain your way out of this one. Lee was out.. nope... Smith.. nope.. zeke.. nope... tuff one eh... lol. How bout your team just sucks led by the most over rated QB in the NFL.
Congrats. i know you have been waiting a while to post this since your season has been over for a while and sweating it out the last couple of weeks worrying that the Cowboys may just pull it out and squeak in...

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. i know you have been waiting a while to post this since your season has been over for a while and sweating it out the last couple of weeks worrying that the Cowboys may just pull it out and squeak in...
Just tossing out the same spew that came across our board seconds after our season “officially” ended.

Btw,, was never worried. Cowboys always find a way to fuck up a good thing. Its what they do.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tossing out the same spew that came across our board seconds after our season “officially” ended.

Btw,, was never worried. Cowboys always find a way to fuck up a good thing. Its what they do.
And they always have the Redskins as a whipping boy

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, too bad they only get the Skids twice a season.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good snappy comeback.... but didn't I school you on this before.. yea for you your team... won those games. However,,,KC owns DP.. aka Tony Ohno part 2.... in the stat dept in those 4 games... in fact in comparison it's like comparing Tom Brady to Deshaun Kisor... team sport holmes... Enjoy your off season... maybe you can work on your excuses for your football team for next year. The excuses I heard from this site this year were pretty damn lame. You guys are wearing these out.
. Smith out.. is reason we lost... if we have Smith in we win that game.
. Lee out,,, is reason we lost... if we have Lee in we win that game.
. Elliott out... is reason we lost... if we have Zeke in we win that game.
. 3 games in 11 days... is reason we lost... yet the only game you won... was on that 11th day
. unfair refs... is reason we lost... well,, we hear this excuse every year from you guys...it's expected.

Cowboy fan reminds me of Hillary (the excuse machine) Clinton... you guys are priceless...Too damn funny. Now go play with your Dak Prescott bobble head you just got for Christmas.

Play with your...wait who is your QB next year?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you say "always" as if we don't have more lombardi's than you.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you say "always" as if we don't have more lombardi's than you.
You say “Lombardis” as if they’re relevent and not 20 plus years ago. Remember, outside of one or two fluke seasons your team blows too. Sorry to ruin your ‘not in last place party’ you guys are throwing but sometimes you have to be cruel with truth just to be kind. Chat again at the draft when we move up to first spot to pick another sure stone cold lock cant miss QB.... you see... the truth is just as cruel for me. Peace.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say “Lombardis” as if they’re relevent and not 20 plus years ago. Remember, outside of one or two fluke seasons your team blows too. Sorry to ruin your ‘not in last place party’ you guys are throwing but sometimes you have to be cruel with truth just to be kind. Chat again at the draft when we move up to first spot to pick another sure stone cold lock cant miss QB.... you see... the truth is just as cruel for me. Peace.
Why move up for a QB when as you say "KC owns DP"?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a Dumbass:L