• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't posted much over here this season but dammit I'm drunk tonight so what the f--k. Handicappers I don't have much use for you but I give mad props to you dad,,, you once told me how he warned you about the dangers of anal sex,, he would say,, now son,, this may hurt a bit. Seriously speaking though,, I wanna do battle with ya but it's like amateur hour on the Disney channel dealing with you. Ive seen harder hitters on a touch football field. Tell ya what Im gonna do being that we play on sunday while you guys attend church and pray for a Zeke miracle. Im gonna sit back and grade your performance of smack after our contest. Scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the weakest. If you impress me and get to 7 or higher ill change my avatar to a cowboy player for a month. However, if you disappoint and get a 6 or lower you have to don a Skins avi for a month. Ill be fair with my judging. You can trust me.
Dude, no one is going to take your welching ass up on an avatar bet. Seriously, why don't you just go the fuck away, no one over here likes you...wait, no one likes you on the Skins board either

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, no one is going to take your welching ass up on an avatar bet. Seriously, why don't you just go the fuck away, no one over here likes you...wait, no one likes you on the Skins board either
No one likes me? What are you like 12 years old.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the skins board is full of whiny poofters like reptec and that gkekoa asshat. they run to the Redskins Mod to get him to ban Cowboys poster from their "Smack talk Thread".

what kind of sissy ass bunch bans people in a smack talk thread? gigantic pussies, that's who.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bastard.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-23_12-46-27.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-23_12-46-27.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't posted much over here this season but dammit I'm drunk tonight so what the f--k. Handicappers I don't have much use for you but I give mad props to you dad,,, you once told me how he warned you about the dangers of anal sex,, he would say,, now son,, this may hurt a bit. Seriously speaking though,, I wanna do battle with ya but it's like amateur hour on the Disney channel dealing with you. Ive seen harder hitters on a touch football field. Tell ya what Im gonna do being that we play on sunday while you guys attend church and pray for a Zeke miracle. Im gonna sit back and grade your performance of smack after our contest. Scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the weakest. If you impress me and get to 7 or higher ill change my avatar to a cowboy player for a month. However, if you disappoint and get a 6 or lower you have to don a Skins avi for a month. Ill be fair with my judging. You can trust me.

Don't know about the rest of y'all, but if I knew that our starting QB was gone after this year and we weren't even in consideration to win it all this year...well that would be down right depressing.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about the rest of y'all, but if I knew that our starting QB was gone after this year and we weren't even in consideration to win it all this year...well that would be down right depressing.
Well we don't know either yet. Save your thoughts for when they might count.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kind of just looks like it is the Eagle's turn to win the east. The stars are aligning for them. The broncos and packers are falling off. The Eagles don't have to face rodgers, they eked out 3 close wins so far. It sucks but is true.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kind of just looks like it is the Eagle's turn to win the east. The stars are aligning for them. The broncos and packers are falling off. The Eagles don't have to face rodgers, they eked out 3 close wins so far. It sucks but is true.
If the Cowboys take both games against the Eagles, they are tied in the loss column. Let's see it

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles don't even play the Packers. They play the Bears. LOL. Stars aligning would be an understatement. Their schedule soft as fuck and they soft as fuck.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys still LOL after that display.. in your stadium... in primtime... QB pulled. I was just curious.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB wasn't pulled you dipshit, the game was over. What a dumbass
Raiders were getting blown out,, game was over.. Carr wasn't pulled. Tennessee was getting blown out,, game was over.. Mariotta wasn't pulled. Look, face facts fellas,, Dak aint shit without the perfect situation.. perfect protection,,, perfect RB (on the field) and even then he's the dump king of the east. Listen, his new name and it might catch on around the NFL is 'The coat-tail warrior.'

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders were getting blown out,, game was over.. Carr wasn't pulled. Tennessee was getting blown out,, game was over.. Mariotta wasn't pulled. Look, face facts fellas,, Dak aint shit without the perfect situation.. perfect protection,,, perfect RB (on the field) and even then he's the dump king of the east. Listen, his new name and it might catch on around the NFL is 'The coat-tail warrior.'
The fact that a football retard like you doesn't like Dak is all the evidence anyone should need to know he's a stud

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that a football retard like you doesn't like Dak is all the evidence anyone should need to know he's a stud
meds.jpg

Here son, take two of these delusion pills and call me in the morning.