• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alright, Season prediction time

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou- W - Higher scoring than expected, WVU capitalizes on turnovers, Mizzou doesn't.

Younstown- W - It's a game for 30 minutes.

*BYU- L - Mormons pray for a victory. Lambert misses a 30 yard FG that would have won it.

KState- L - Ghosts of Girlfriends past, and they continue to haunt DH

@Texas Tech- W - I hate these guys

TCU- L - The other girlfriend still haunts Dana. BOO!

@Okie State- W - WVU runs away in Stillwater

Kansas- W - Just, yeah. It's Kansas

@ Texas- L - Charlie Strong invokes fear in the heart of DH

OU- W - WVU upsets the #1 Sooners

@ Iowa State- W - BUT CLOSE!

Baylor- W - The Bears freeze to death in the cold and WVU wins by default.

8-4. Despite the upset of #1 Oklahoma, Lyons fires Holgorsen. Wes replaces him with a sock puppet after Doc turns down the job to stay at Marshall.

Mac is out...but prediction of Dana out still in play!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking 6 wins if the defense doesnt find some guys to fill in all the practice injuries, 8 if they do. Hard to say exactly which games will be wins, we always win a couple we shouldn't and lose a couple we shouldn't.

DAD...OUT!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I have no idea. The offense should be good, but I worry about Dana and Skyler in close games. I expect that there will be many shootouts and our games will come down to clock management and who has the ball last.

6-6 and Jim Tressel has a job offer

Another..OUT!...and thank goodness!! :suds:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking 9 wins this year...not including a bowl win..

I am still well in the game and could be off by 1 win in the positive direction..could be an 11 win season!!

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I just had a huge glass of Gold and Blue Kool-Aid. 14-0; Skyler wins the Heisman; Dana is Coach of the Year; and all WVU fans get along with no arguing for 3 2 days after the National Championship:suds:!
Since you left me out I'll revise to 12-1, no Heisman, Dana still COY and the no arguing will only be in effect for 12 hours after the bowl victory

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you left me out I'll revise to 12-1, no Heisman, Dana still COY and the no arguing will only be in effect for 12 hours after the bowl victory

Sorry for the miss! It was a quick scan!

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your prediction. I think that we fall anywhere from 7-5 to 9-3. I think that we could possibly add a win vs either TT or TCU with the 9 win prediction or add another loss vs TX, although I'm not getting all the love for them in the preseason predictions. I know they have talent and potential but doesn't that go without saying for EVERY season at TX? Their D is usually pretty stout but until they put it together offensively, they're still going to be in that 6 win area. I think Chuck has to win at least 8 games to keep from getting the boot. If he doesn't, I fully expect Tom Herman to be wearing burnt orange next season IF Houston doesn't get a Big XII invite...that could make his decision a little tougher.

Part of my prediction was 9-3 lol :yes:...But I'd be TOTALLY okay to be out of the competition since it means that we would finish better :thumb:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-9 wins....7 wins with a close loss, 10 wins with a close win.

8 and above Dana gets an extension.

I think offense will be very good, I think defense will be better than most expect. A lot of these guys have played snaps and I think some of them have a lot of talent that the group last year did not have.

I think this team is going to be solid. I do not see the Dravon injury as a major loss....exp yes, playmaker not to sure about, i do not think the drop off is that big.

If Skyler gets hurt...watch out 4 wins.

Tressel would be interesting, can't imagine to many people upset with that.

I am still happy with my prediction