• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alright, Season prediction time

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatcha got?

Mine:

Mizzu- W

Younstown Pelinis- W

*BYU- W..gulp

KState- Dana gets on the board W

@Texas Tech- L

TCU- L great game but lack of depth catches up and TCU off a bye

@Okie State- L

Kansas- W

@ Texas- W

OU- L

@ Iowa State- W

Baylor- W

8-4

Won't be suprised to see us beat OU and also won't be suprised to see us lose to KState or Texas but that's my expectations and I also predict..

Injuries to Dravon and others are taken into consideration and..

Dana gets extended.

Lets Go

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your prediction. I think that we fall anywhere from 7-5 to 9-3. I think that we could possibly add a win vs either TT or TCU with the 9 win prediction or add another loss vs TX, although I'm not getting all the love for them in the preseason predictions. I know they have talent and potential but doesn't that go without saying for EVERY season at TX? Their D is usually pretty stout but until they put it together offensively, they're still going to be in that 6 win area. I think Chuck has to win at least 8 games to keep from getting the boot. If he doesn't, I fully expect Tom Herman to be wearing burnt orange next season IF Houston doesn't get a Big XII invite...that could make his decision a little tougher.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I have no idea. The offense should be good, but I worry about Dana and Skyler in close games. I expect that there will be many shootouts and our games will come down to clock management and who has the ball last.

6-6 and Jim Tressel has a job offer

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-9 wins....7 wins with a close loss, 10 wins with a close win.

8 and above Dana gets an extension.

I think offense will be very good, I think defense will be better than most expect. A lot of these guys have played snaps and I think some of them have a lot of talent that the group last year did not have.

I think this team is going to be solid. I do not see the Dravon injury as a major loss....exp yes, playmaker not to sure about, i do not think the drop off is that big.

If Skyler gets hurt...watch out 4 wins.

Tressel would be interesting, can't imagine to many people upset with that.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I have no idea. The offense should be good, but I worry about Dana and Skyler in close games. I expect that there will be many shootouts and our games will come down to clock management and who has the ball last.

I was one of many who thought Tressel might be a candidate after the Gee hire. I don't hate the idea of hiring Tressel (besides the fact that if it happens and he does well here, I'm going to hear it from my in-laws...gag) if DH doesn't get extended but I'm not so sure it's going to happen. Tressel has a show-cause ruling from the NCAA that won't expire until this December. If DH gets canned early, I'm pretty sure that Gibby will be named interim HC until the end of the season so the show-cause ruling shouldn't be a problem if JT's interested but he has said that he's officially retired from coaching since he became the president at Youngstown State. I do think that if Lyons wants DH out at some point during the season, he needs to make a decision fairly early so we can try to salvage the 2017 class. I do think that a name like Tressel could keep some of the kids onboard.

On another note, as much as I hate everything about tOSU and I'd never admit this to my Suckeye in-laws, I really think that Tattoogate was just Tressel protecting his players with GOOD intentions unlike Art Briles. I think he's a pretty good dude and doesn't put off that slimy, sick vibe that Briles does.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I just had a huge glass of Gold and Blue Kool-Aid. 14-0; Skyler wins the Heisman; Dana is Coach of the Year; and all WVU fans get along with no arguing for 3 2 days after the National Championship:suds:!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking 9 wins this year...not including a bowl win..

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one of many who thought Tressel might be a candidate after the Gee hire. I don't hate the idea of hiring Tressel (besides the fact that if it happens and he does well here, I'm going to hear it from my in-laws...gag) if DH doesn't get extended but I'm not so sure it's going to happen. Tressel has a show-cause ruling from the NCAA that won't expire until this December. If DH gets canned early, I'm pretty sure that Gibby will be named interim HC until the end of the season so the show-cause ruling shouldn't be a problem if JT's interested but he has said that he's officially retired from coaching since he became the president at Youngstown State. I do think that if Lyons wants DH out at some point during the season, he needs to make a decision fairly early so we can try to salvage the 2017 class. I do think that a name like Tressel could keep some of the kids onboard.

On another note, as much as I hate everything about tOSU and I'd never admit this to my Suckeye in-laws, I really think that Tattoogate was just Tressel protecting his players with GOOD intentions unlike Art Briles. I think he's a pretty good dude and doesn't put off that slimy, sick vibe that Briles does.
Tressel took the fall for their slimy AD, I live in Columbus, and the same crap has always gone on at OSU. Strange how OSU players take their 1988 Toyota into Jack Maxton for service and get a Vette for a loaner for weeks on end........

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking 6 wins if the defense doesnt find some guys to fill in all the practice injuries, 8 if they do. Hard to say exactly which games will be wins, we always win a couple we shouldn't and lose a couple we shouldn't.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tressel took the fall for their slimy AD, I live in Columbus, and the same crap has always gone on at OSU. Strange how OSU players take their 1988 Toyota into Jack Maxton for service and get a Vette for a loaner for weeks on end........

Well, there's one thing that we can agree on Dad...our unapologetic disdain for tOSU Suckeyes :suds:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year it was a prediction of 4 wins and he wins eight and people go crazy. LOL

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 9-3 losses to OSU, TEXAS, and one other game pick it

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou- W - Higher scoring than expected, WVU capitalizes on turnovers, Mizzou doesn't.

Younstown- W - It's a game for 30 minutes.

*BYU- L - Mormons pray for a victory. Lambert misses a 30 yard FG that would have won it.

KState- L - Ghosts of Girlfriends past, and they continue to haunt DH

@Texas Tech- W - I hate these guys

TCU- L - The other girlfriend still haunts Dana. BOO!

@Okie State- W - WVU runs away in Stillwater

Kansas- W - Just, yeah. It's Kansas

@ Texas- L - Charlie Strong invokes fear in the heart of DH

OU- W - WVU upsets the #1 Sooners

@ Iowa State- W - BUT CLOSE!

Baylor- W - The Bears freeze to death in the cold and WVU wins by default.

8-4. Despite the upset of #1 Oklahoma, Lyons fires Holgorsen. Wes replaces him with a sock puppet after Doc turns down the job to stay at Marshall.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I just had a huge glass of Gold and Blue Kool-Aid. 14-0; Skyler wins the Heisman; Dana is Coach of the Year; and all WVU fans (except Dad) get along with no arguing for 3 2 days after the National Championship:suds:!
*Corrected*

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every other year, I've predicted 12-0. At 4-0 Looks like Dana is learning clock management. This has been the type of game that we have come up as losers the last couple of years. On the job training is paying off.

Revision to my prediction 9 wins 3 losses.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every other year, I've predicted 12-0. At 4-0 Looks like Dana is learning clock management. This has been the type of game that we have come up as losers the last couple of years. On the job training is paying off.

Cheater. :D

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 12 is hard to rate this year....it is really hard to guess how we will do. Everyone keeps saying we have not played anyone yet we have a real high SOS rating, I believe 5th out of the undefeated teams.

Keep our wits, keep playing team ball and this will turn out ok.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatcha got?

Mine:

Mizzu- W

Younstown Pelinis- W

*BYU- W..gulp

KState- Dana gets on the board W

@Texas Tech- L

TCU- L great game but lack of depth catches up and TCU off a bye

@Okie State- L

Kansas- W

@ Texas- W

OU- L

@ Iowa State- W

Baylor- W

8-4

Won't be suprised to see us beat OU and also won't be suprised to see us lose to KState or Texas but that's my expectations and I also predict..

Injuries to Dravon and others are taken into consideration and..

Dana gets extended.

Lets Go
Okay...Goldrusher is out..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another still alive!