• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alright guyz 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
StaveKnee2.jpg

BUL1ZngCIAEjzVx.jpg

I think those two pictures tell the story. As far as i am concerned, we are 3-0. I've blown off steam for a couple hours now and I still feel like I punched in the eye.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just coming over to say wow, I stayed up to watch the game, never felt like you all were out of it, watched the end and was just pained...if discipline doesn't come down on those refs, something is very wrong with the system today. I agree, you should be 3-0, just like the refs would not let Michigan lose to Akron, it did not seem you would be allowed to win at ASU..something is very messed up these days. Good luck the rest of the way to you.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't get over this fucking bullshit :gaah:

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officials let 17 seconds run off the clock from when Stave's knee went down to when Wisconsin was allowed to snap it again. That's unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
StaveKnee2.jpg

BUL1ZngCIAEjzVx.jpg

I think those two pictures tell the story. As far as i am concerned, we are 3-0. I've blown off steam for a couple hours now and I still feel like I punched in the eye.

Posted for relevance. This says it all. Not allowing anymore bullshit from ASU fans. This is it right here. Yes, Stave handled it awkwardly. Yes, the ZEBRAS should have fucking been able to sort it out. That's all there is to it. Pac12 homers, you are warned, this is our board and if this were a normal game I wouldn't have a problem. But this was a bullshit call that ruined 3 hours of Saturday football viewing pleasure, and we're not tolerating your delusions. Stay out.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK sorry to bother you see you next time

Get the fuck off of our team board with that weak shit.

Good luck Wesconsen! I mean Wisconsin. Man you guys get so bent out of shape.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few thoughts:

Did no one else hear a whistle? When Stave took the knee, no matter how awkward it was, the refs blew the play dead. And then to just stand around doing nothing is complete crap.

On a more Badger-centric note, Joel Stave has regressed. A lot of the credit goes to ASU's pass rush, but he looks indecisive and bad to me. A lot of this may fall on not having great wide receivers, but qb play has to pick up.

On another Badger-centric note, how good of a route runner is Melvin Gordon? I mean, he can't be much more worse than what we have. Outside of the 4th quarter catch by Duckworth, did any wide receiver not named Abbrederis have an impact on that game?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few thoughts:

Did no one else hear a whistle? When Stave took the knee, no matter how awkward it was, the refs blew the play dead. And then to just stand around doing nothing is complete crap.

On a more Badger-centric note, Joel Stave has regressed. A lot of the credit goes to ASU's pass rush, but he looks indecisive and bad to me. A lot of this may fall on not having great wide receivers, but qb play has to pick up.

On another Badger-centric note, how good of a route runner is Melvin Gordon? I mean, he can't be much more worse than what we have. Outside of the 4th quarter catch by Duckworth, did any wide receiver not named Abbrederis have an impact on that game?

Great post. Regarding routes and hands, I wonder the same about Jeff Lewis. They tried working him at safety, and he's reportedly the fastest guy on the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, how in the fuck does a 6'5 qb get that many passes knocked down by 6' dlinemen? Stave has absolutely zero touch on short and mid balls.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to add one last thing then I'm done. Just watched "The Drive" which is ASU's version of Hard Knocks. Listening to Graham and his staff on THE PLAY they were convinced it was a fumble. In fact, Graham wanted a review.. If he would have got one I think we might have lost.. So that is further proof that Graham didn't intentionally try to waste time.. He, like many others, thought Staves knee didn't touch. The blame solely rests on the Refs and Stave.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to add one last thing then I'm done. Just watched "The Drive" which is ASU's version of Hard Knocks. Listening to Graham and his staff on THE PLAY they were convinced it was a fumble. In fact, Graham wanted a review.. If he would have got one I think we might have lost.. So that is further proof that Graham didn't intentionally try to waste time.. He, like many others, thought Staves knee didn't touch. The blame solely rests on the Refs and Stave.

Yes, because your coach is a blind idiot, it's totally our quarterback's fault.

GTFO our board if you want to act like anything Todd Graham says is relevant. He was still calling it a fumble the next day, well after the replay showed he was wrong. That guy would lie to God himself if he thought it would make him look better.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to add one last thing then I'm done. Just watched "The Drive" which is ASU's version of Hard Knocks. Listening to Graham and his staff on THE PLAY they were convinced it was a fumble. In fact, Graham wanted a review.. If he would have got one I think we might have lost.. So that is further proof that Graham didn't intentionally try to waste time.. He, like many others, thought Staves knee didn't touch. The blame solely rests on the Refs.

fixed

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And once again, the people we are blaming the most..... THE OFFICIALS. It was their job to sort it out, and they either exploited an opportunity because they're bankrolled homers, or they're stupid. I really don't care about anything else. I let a couple posts stand in this thread, but I'm closing it, and any more posts from you Devils, argumentative or not, about this tainted freakin' game, will be deleted.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yea. Doc don't be offended. Closing this thread and moving on with the season, man. If you guys want me to reopen it just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.