• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Allan Taylor reporting Mije Parsons forced out

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does not have a link yet....forced out? Wonder what would lead to that? Nothing on WVmetro news yet.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I did not know all this was going on as well.

aussierugbyfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Sounds like he was too imbedded with Raese - for a long time. 34 years is a long time in one job/place these days.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now the enitre good ol boy network is gone!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well… if you followed the Raese case against WVU's tier 3 bidding process, you knew someone was feeding Raese inside information.

Since, Mike Parsons was responsible for the creation and running of Mountaineer Sports Network, and had been responsible for WVU not bidding out these rights in the past… it wasn't hard to connect the dots.

A former Chairman of the BOG… Steven Farmer… stated Mike Parsons should be fired from his position just prior to stepping down from his role as Chairman. His statements were stirred by Parson's refusal to allow an analysis of bidding out tier 3 back in 2009 timeframe.

Parsons was upset he would lose control of his creation, and he turned to John Raese to help destroy WVU's efforts to generate millions more for the WVU athletic department.

I simply do not understand why he would feel it is necessary to protect his baby… when it was clear that money was being lost. If he cared so much about his alma mater… and his position within the AD… I would think he would jump on board with Luck, and do what's best for WVU. Not for Mike Parsons…

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree BB....i understand the protecting your baby thing happens all the time out in the world..people have to decide for themselves if they can handle the change or not.....what I do not undestand is why Mike Parsons was not as passionate about exploring how he could build on the work he had already completed. He could have easily seen how his work could have benefitted the progress at WVU. I do not want to throw the guy under the bus because I would then be Mickey F since i would have no evidence to back that up. With everyting that we know now it does seem fishy.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well… if you followed the Raese case against WVU's tier 3 bidding process, you knew someone was feeding Raese inside information.

Since, Mike Parsons was responsible for the creation and running of Mountaineer Sports Network, and had been responsible for WVU not bidding out these rights in the past… it wasn't hard to connect the dots.

A former Chairman of the BOG… Steven Farmer… stated Mike Parsons should be fired from his position just prior to stepping down from his role as Chairman. His statements were stirred by Parson's refusal to allow an analysis of bidding out tier 3 back in 2009 timeframe.

Parsons was upset he would lose control of his creation, and he turned to John Raese to help destroy WVU's efforts to generate millions more for the WVU athletic department.

I simply do not understand why he would feel it is necessary to protect his baby… when it was clear that money was being lost. If he cared so much about his alma mater… and his position within the AD… I would think he would jump on board with Luck, and do what's best for WVU. Not for Mike Parsons…

Well here is the easy answer.......kickbacks........