• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All or Nothing

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the more interesting things I've watched recently. I still need to watch the last episode.

Huge contrast from the Cardinals a year before where they started the focus on the owner and GM. I think you see Snead twice and Kroenke three times and they are totally wooden.

The leadership in the locker room from the players seems fairly troubling. William Hayes and Ogletree looked like leaders and Hayes is gone. Keenum was a captain which is a big issue in general.

Not nearly as much on Gurley and that oline as you'd hope from a program talking about a football though I do like the bit where Fisher is basically saying the whole NFL is forcing the Rams to throw it which is a major indictment on Fisherball and the team that he and Snead built.

I felt like there were a lot of episodes where they intentionally made the NFL look good by ignoring some pretty big stories but they also really, really focused on how awful Thursday Night and overseas games are so they made some interesting decisions there.

Jeff Fisher getting fired was actually quite great TV. You don't expect the Punter to be the guy to step up and say that they let him down. I would expect the truly great players to be like Aaron Donald who knew for a fact that he wasn't the reason this was happening and you could almost see it in his eyes while a lot of the other players were breaking down.

I oddly came out of this liking Greg Williams more than I should.

I still think Goff can be a decent QB but I definitely dont see a huge turnaround for another 2 years unless you guys are higher on the WRs than I am.

I don't like the lack of focus on a lot of the young players. There are a lot of interesting Rams players that barely got screen time and it makes me wonder about those players.

First of all, great to see you Clayton!!!

Second, I think a guy like Whitworth was signed to not only kick ass at LT for a year or two, but to also be the locker room leader so Goff and Gurley won't have that additional pressure...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Clayton, nice post!

We miss your clarity around here on the Rams boards.

I hope all is well!!
Life is good. I can't complain.

I saw the final episode and they finally showed Snead. I didn't realise they drafted the TE out of S Alabama. I think he'll be really good in a couple of years and I think the move for Whitworth will end up being huge.

Rams could surprise some people next year

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life is good. I can't complain.

I saw the final episode and they finally showed Snead. I didn't realise they drafted the TE out of S Alabama. I think he'll be really good in a couple of years and I think the move for Whitworth will end up being huge.

Rams could surprise some people next year
i think anyone that replaces Robinson will be a huge improvement. Especially doesn't hurt when that guy is a Pro Bowler.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many Detroit fans are rating higher then us and that they got the better of the deal in the trade for GRob. That poll was taken recently over on their board. I will wander over there after the season starts to see if the fans finally realize what a complete bust they got and how they got hosed by the Rams even if it was just for a 6th rounder.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many Detroit fans are rating higher then us and that they got the better of the deal in the trade for GRob. That poll was taken recently over on their board. I will wander over there after the season starts to see if the fans finally realize what a complete bust they got and how they got hosed by the Rams even if it was just for a 6th rounder.
Might be a little premature RR, you know he can't beat out anyone they have for the starting job. :dhd:

But he will eventually get his chance either subbing or if their starter goes down to injury. Make sure to stop by then.. :thumb:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we didn't get a pick and got a hot dog vendor to be named later that we would've won that trade. He obviously was a bust from day one. It's why I'd always go with a guy you know what you're going to get instead of "potential." Especially with a top five pick in the draft. You go with a guy with "potential" in the later rounds if you want to do that, so if you miss, it's not as big of a deal.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of Fisher's 7-9 bullshit from the Drama Queen himself, UVA. I posted an article about how Snisher destroyed the Rams in five years with all of the wasted draft picks on guys with "potential". Those articles from the sports pundits are becoming increasingly more frequent. I guy like Belicheat would have had a field day with all of those draft picks even more than what he has already accomplished.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of Fisher's 7-9 bullshit from the Drama Queen himself, UVA. I posted an article about how Snisher destroyed the Rams in five years with all of the wasted draft picks on guys with "potential". Those articles from the sports pundits are becoming increasingly more frequent. I guy like Belicheat would have had a field day with all of those draft picks even more than what he has already accomplished.
To be fair, and I'm absolutely not defending Fish, but you are comparing him to arguably the greatest NFL coach of all time, and one who has full autonomy in player/personnel decisions.

I'd go as far as saying some may say Belicheat is the greatest coach of any sport of all time. (I'd have to add an asterisk though, for obvious to all Rams' fans reasons to anyone making the argument for either)