• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All or Nothing

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that this just came on Amazon Prime, has anyone else started watching this yet?

Just watched the first episode and thought it did a good job of exploring the offseason and the embarrassment that was week one. The main topics they went through was of course the move to Los Angeles, draft day and the trade up to get Goff, Fisher's 7-9 quote from Hard Knocks, training camp and into week one, the game against the 49ers and some of the practices the following week. It also showed the FOX crew talking to a few people (thankfully Erin Andrews didn't talk but looked like her usual smug self). If you liked Hard Knocks, you'll like this.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I started last night... Only seen an episode and a half so far and all I will say is, give Donald his money!!! Coming in at 6:30am to watch tape of the o-lineman he'll be facing the coming week. He mentioned that he stays after practice often to do more research.... This guy is the best because he wants to be the best and works HARD!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can add Larry Brooks, Coy Bacon, and Isaiah Robertson to that list!

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost finished with all the episodes and here's another observation.... Goff has a badass arm when he has time and the wr's get open/catch the ball... Getting me excited thinking about what he could possibly do thus year with a REAL offense to work with... Dickerson was right about his criticism last year, Goff needed real coaching...
Also, Goff seems to be more of a leader than I would've expected as a rookie, was nice to see!!!

Weird note, Fisher seemed to like calling players their number rather than their name, found it very odd...

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also found it kinda creepy how Fisher was kissing the asses of Britney Spears kids...

Why does Mannion look like a 70's p**n star??? lol

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he is doing pron on the side LTR. Sort of like Mark Wahlberg in Boogie Nights!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fassel "I'm proud to be a Ram"... SO happy he's still with us!!! Such a great guy!!!

Oh, and Mcvay seems to be a badass, he knows his stuff!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am LOVING Mcvay already!!! Whole different attitude, whole different culture, whole different teaching style... I think we've got our guy!!! :suds:

Also appears that Everett was the guy we always had our eye on in the 2nd round...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher says his players have been "staying in touch"... no wonder why we got rid of so many of them :lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I see in Mcvay as well. A little inexperienced but I think he can make up for it with the new attitude

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in from Peyton Manning on the Rams All or Nothing....

Spoiler Alert!!

It's Nothing!

:lol:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If peyton manning goes bankrupt at any point in his life, there is no help for athletes

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning should stick to retirement. This little, whatever it was for ESPN wasn't funny at all. I get it he has writers to create the garbage he had to spew forth but not many people in the audience were laughing much and neither was I. Some marketing asshat has grabbed Manning's attention and has tried to make him something he just isn't. News flash. This schtick simply doesn't fit Manning! I turned this off and left.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning should stick to retirement. This little, whatever it was for ESPN wasn't funny at all. I get it he has writers to create the garbage he had to spew forth but not many people in the audience were laughing much and neither was I. Some marketing asshat has grabbed Manning's attention and has tried to make him something he just isn't. News flash. This schtick simply doesn't fit Manning! I turned this off and left.
I was watching the Lakers Summer League game, so I only caught the monologue I posted. IDK RR, I thought he did a pretty good job and some of the jokes, actually most of the jokes were pretty good. I was not offended by the Rams joke, but it could be used as good fuel for the team going forward. Especially with McVay there trying to redefine who they are now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the more interesting things I've watched recently. I still need to watch the last episode.

Huge contrast from the Cardinals a year before where they started the focus on the owner and GM. I think you see Snead twice and Kroenke three times and they are totally wooden.

The leadership in the locker room from the players seems fairly troubling. William Hayes and Ogletree looked like leaders and Hayes is gone. Keenum was a captain which is a big issue in general.

Not nearly as much on Gurley and that oline as you'd hope from a program talking about a football though I do like the bit where Fisher is basically saying the whole NFL is forcing the Rams to throw it which is a major indictment on Fisherball and the team that he and Snead built.

I felt like there were a lot of episodes where they intentionally made the NFL look good by ignoring some pretty big stories but they also really, really focused on how awful Thursday Night and overseas games are so they made some interesting decisions there.

Jeff Fisher getting fired was actually quite great TV. You don't expect the Punter to be the guy to step up and say that they let him down. I would expect the truly great players to be like Aaron Donald who knew for a fact that he wasn't the reason this was happening and you could almost see it in his eyes while a lot of the other players were breaking down.

I oddly came out of this liking Greg Williams more than I should.

I still think Goff can be a decent QB but I definitely dont see a huge turnaround for another 2 years unless you guys are higher on the WRs than I am.

I don't like the lack of focus on a lot of the young players. There are a lot of interesting Rams players that barely got screen time and it makes me wonder about those players.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the more interesting things I've watched recently. I still need to watch the last episode.

Huge contrast from the Cardinals a year before where they started the focus on the owner and GM. I think you see Snead twice and Kroenke three times and they are totally wooden.

The leadership in the locker room from the players seems fairly troubling. William Hayes and Ogletree looked like leaders and Hayes is gone. Keenum was a captain which is a big issue in general.

Not nearly as much on Gurley and that oline as you'd hope from a program talking about a football though I do like the bit where Fisher is basically saying the whole NFL is forcing the Rams to throw it which is a major indictment on Fisherball and the team that he and Snead built.

I felt like there were a lot of episodes where they intentionally made the NFL look good by ignoring some pretty big stories but they also really, really focused on how awful Thursday Night and overseas games are so they made some interesting decisions there.

Jeff Fisher getting fired was actually quite great TV. You don't expect the Punter to be the guy to step up and say that they let him down. I would expect the truly great players to be like Aaron Donald who knew for a fact that he wasn't the reason this was happening and you could almost see it in his eyes while a lot of the other players were breaking down.

I oddly came out of this liking Greg Williams more than I should.

I still think Goff can be a decent QB but I definitely dont see a huge turnaround for another 2 years unless you guys are higher on the WRs than I am.

I don't like the lack of focus on a lot of the young players. There are a lot of interesting Rams players that barely got screen time and it makes me wonder about those players.
Hey Clayton, nice post!

We miss your clarity around here on the Rams boards.

I hope all is well!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched six of the eight episodes now. I think that you could tell when they showed a lot of the players meetings that their body language showed no confidence at all. They either looked dejected or outright didn't even care about being there.
Every time I see and hear both Kroenke and Goodell, I want to puke. Both of these guys (along with Demoff) make me sick to my stomach.
I gained some respect for Keenum for the way he handled the transition to Goff. I thought that he handled it about as good as he could (even though I'm sure he knew it was coming sooner or later).
After watching the episodes up until this point, I still think that the defense just gave up for the rest of the year after that Miami game where the offense couldn't muster up anything.
@Clayton worded the Fisher stuff rather well I believe, so nothing much to add from me about that.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching the final two episodes. I can see why the guys like Fassel. He seems really likeable and easy going. He was put in a nearly impossible situation those final few weeks (especially for the Thursday night game in Seattle). But am glad that they ended up keeping him on the staff.
I thought for sure that they would've mentioned something about Quinn being gone towards the end of the season but he wasn't hardly even seen until they were showing clips in the locker room from the final game.
McVay definitely seems like a guy that is much easier going than Fisher. From what it looked like, the guys like him and can probably relate to him quite a bit since he's around the age of a good chunk of the players.
Completely slipped my mind about drafting Everett in the 2nd round. Only thing I can assume from this is that Higbee better stay out of trouble and put in 110% effort this season to get better or it wouldn't surprise me if he was shown the door.
And somehow, it doesn't surprise me one bit that Will Hayes likes to fish. Still doubt that he's ever found proof that mermaid's exist.