• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All or Nothing Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come to 3 conclusions thus far>

1. Sean Lee is everything a team needs and wants
2. I think cutting Dez Bryant is a very good thing regardless of what talent steps up
3. I think Garrett is losing this team and his time should be up if playoff success is not achieved

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come to 3 conclusions thus far>

1. Sean Lee is everything a team needs and wants
2. I think cutting Dez Bryant is a very good thing regardless of what talent steps up
3. I think Garrett is losing this team and his time should be up if playoff success is not achieved
Garrett's game time decisions have me questioning him. Monday through Saturday no problem.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Eagles season finale, Zeke's expression said all. He was mentally drained and couldn't believe the season was over.

I think the Cowboys are in a better place than people think. Everybody is gonna be picking the Eagles this year and rightfully so, but I don't think the Cowboys are far behind if at all. I think this upcoming season can be a good year with reasonable health.

I agree with everything you said here, and I guess we both kind of agree with Jerry, because he has said a lot of the same things on the record. I think last year was a lot of bad luck, injuries, and the whole Zeke/Jerry/Goodell saga -- no one can convince me that the league wasn't instructing officials to swallow their whistle on offensive holding calls against opposing teams while playing Dallas during this legal battle. If memory serves the Cowboys defense went an unprecedented 8 weeks in a row without receiving one offensive holding call against opposing offenses - someone please correct me if I am wrong on the number of weeks.

With good health this is going to be a very good team, and seemingly, hopefully, with a lot less distractions in the background than years past.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two cents on Garrett is I think he is gone without at least a birth in the NFC Championship game this year. And not only that, at the very least the team will have to be competitive, in a hypothetical where Dallas makes the NFC Championship and then gets beat badly or blown out, maybe not even getting to the NFCC game will be enough to keep his job. Definitely a put up or stop clapping year for Garrett.