• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All of the hate and doubt

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am loving it.

Keep fanning the flames.

Nobody wants to give Alabama any credit and I wouldn't want it any other way.

They don't want to see us in this game. The sad thing is that they KNOW that we can win this game. They KNOW that they are only hoping LSU is the better team that day. The haters are trying to pass it off as fact, but they can't hide their fear. Their fear that Alabama can roll into the NCG and ruin their season. LSU has the whole Nation behind them. Alabama has Bama Nation backing them. Lovin' this...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hope the players get a little taste of the anti-Bama some time before the title game, it would be nice motivation.

You think it's bad now? It's gonna be rough if we win the title game. :lol:

SportsHoopla will have to shut down because half its members will have had a stroke and shit themselves.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...you can win the game 12-9...but what does that prove?

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am loving it.

Keep fanning the flames.

Nobody wants to give Alabama any credit and I wouldn't want it any other way.

They don't want to see us in this game. The sad thing is that they KNOW that we can win this game. They KNOW that they are only hoping LSU is the better team that day. The haters are trying to pass it off as fact, but they can't hide their fear. Their fear that Alabama can roll into the NCG and ruin their season. LSU has the whole Nation behind them. Alabama has Bama Nation backing them. Lovin' this...

Only beat 3 teams with a record above .500. That's why you are not getting any credit. Did you feel this way when Michigan didn't get a chance for a rematch against Ohio St.? Probably not. Florida was given a shot and they won the game. The same could be said for Okie St. but they won't get the same opportunity.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only beat 3 teams with a record above .500.

We played who was on our schedule. We cant help that once again we play a Big 10 team and they turn out to be crappy like always (see the ass whoopin we put on the split Big 10 champion from our bowl game last year).
We dominated every opponent on our schedule but LSU and we played them toe to toe. Okie St would have gotten their chance had they not lost to a bad 6 and 6 team from Ames, Iowa. Houston lost to Southern Miss so that leaves a Stanford team that killed by Oregon. So in reality it was a lot more simple the final polls made it seem to be. Alabama and LSU are the 2 best teams in the nation and its not even close.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We played who was on our schedule. We cant help that once again we play a Big 10 team and they turn out to be crappy like always (see the ass whoopin we put on the split Big 10 champion from our bowl game last year).
We dominated every opponent on our schedule but LSU and we played them toe to toe. Okie St would have gotten their chance had they not lost to a bad 6 and 6 team from Ames, Iowa. Houston lost to Southern Miss so that leaves a Stanford team that killed by Oregon. So in reality it was a lot more simple the final polls made it seem to be. Alabama and LSU are the 2 best teams in the nation and its not even close.

When you play double the amount of teams above .500 the chances of you losing is greater wether it's a good team that beats you or a bad one. Especially on the road. Alabama lost at home which is even worse. Alabama already had their chance against LSU, they failed. Time for the next team in line to get their shot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When you play double the amount of teams above .500 the chances of you losing is greater.

First of all, Iowa State isnt above .500 they are .500. Second of all if Alabama played them 500 times they wouldnt lose to them once because we would dominate the trenches. Third of all you earn your chance its not given to you by losing to a 6 and 6 team and hoping that everyone is tired of the top SEC teams completely dominating college football winning the last 5 NCs to be enough backlash and jealousy to push your crappy team over a much better team. Despite the backlash the voters knew who was better and did the right thing. You can hate it all you want but it isnt going to change. I really hope Pickens investigates bc that investigation begins and ends in Ames Iowa.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14wsx9y.gif