• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith Stats.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t. Keep up. Wilson and Rodgers both did worse record wise than Smith. Somebody made a statement the winning QB is better. So by their logic, Smith is better than Wilson and Rodgers.

Part of that has to do with how their OL plays. If the guys up front aren't blocking for you then your stats go down which means you tend to be behind in games and have to take it upon yourself to extend plays to the best of your ability.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of that has to do with how their OL plays. If the guys up front aren't blocking for you then your stats go down which means you tend to be behind in games and have to take it upon yourself to extend plays to the best of your ability.

Sarcasm doesn’t come off well on the net.

Somebody else stated that Alex Smith has been better than KC over the last three seasons because he has won more games.

If that is true, according to their own reasoning, Alex Smith was better than Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson last season.

In no way do I believe this. Alex Smith is and has only been good if the run game and defense are good. That way he can check down all the time or hit wide open WRs.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm doesn’t come off well on the net.

Somebody else stated that Alex Smith has been better than KC over the last three seasons because he has won more games.

If that is true, according to their own reasoning, Alex Smith was better than Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson last season.

In no way do I believe this. Alex Smith is and has only been good if the run game and defense are good. That way he can check down all the time or hit wide open WRs.

Alex Smith is a glorified "game manager." I'm not sure why people are painting him like he's this great QB when he really isn't.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were they when he was with the 49ers? LOL.

Well at least for his last year in San Fran, most of them were dangling from the bob tree.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were they when he was with the 49ers? LOL.

I’ll start out by saying I wanted Kirk, but this question is foolish brother. They’d have won the SB had they kept smith at qb. Smith had a winning record win they replaced him and put in sorry ass Kaep. I’m not just saying this now either. I said it when it happened

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll start out by saying I wanted Kirk, but this question is foolish brother. They’d have won the SB had they kept smith at qb. Smith had a winning record win they replaced him and put in sorry ass Kaep. I’m not just saying this now either. I said it when it happened

Oh what could have been.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’d have won the SB had they kept smith at qb. Smith had a winning record win they replaced him and put in sorry ass Kaep. I’m not just saying this now either. I said it when it happened
Being a Niner fan, I couldn't disagree more.

Oh what could have been.
oooh, dangerous words for a seahawk fan! :D

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They likely wouldnt have made the SB without Kap

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They likely wouldnt have made the SB without Kap
goku_bomb-850x400.png

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/alex-smith-player-stats

The 2012 stats, sure look worthy enough to contend for a SB. Should’ve never been replaced that season

Concussions tend to take guys out of the game. When they linger for a few weeks, and the backup is also playing well, coaches are not too keen on switching back.

If Kaep had been sucking when Smith recovered, he would have gotten his starting gig back. And much as people are willing to say Cousins was likely not a pleasant behind closed doors, I would not be shocked if Smith didnt have a little input in him getting traded once Kaep was made the starter.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concussions tend to take guys out of the game. When they linger for a few weeks, and the backup is also playing well, coaches are not too keen on switching back.

If Kaep had been sucking when Smith recovered, he would have gotten his starting gig back. And much as people are willing to say Cousins was likely not a pleasant behind closed doors, I would not be shocked if Smith didnt have a little input in him getting traded once Kaep was made the starter.

I agree. I’m just talking about everyone saying he lost his job to Kaep. My point is, it was one hell of a mistake imo. He was having a great season

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I’m just talking about everyone saying he lost his job to Kaep. My point is, it was one hell of a mistake imo. He was having a great season

Or you could see that if Kaep could step in and take the team to the Super Bowl, it might not have been the player so much as the team around him.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could see that if Kaep could step in and take the team to the Super Bowl, it might not have been the player so much as the team around him.

Yes. Smith was a better fit with that team though

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know Smith is better than Mahomes today? You can’t answer that. You are of that belief.

Explain how I know nothing. You were absolutely arguing and making statements you haven’t backed up. What made Theissman better? You sound nothing like Dean because at least he would try to prove his point.
Just stop dean