• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama Vs Florida State

Who wins on September 2nd?

• Jimbo

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Saban

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My curiousity got the best of me so I looked it up. Florida has the 2nd most Wal-Marts at 191. Doesn't come close to Texas tho with a whopping 329 WalMarts. Michigan leads with the most Walmart fans
For some reason I've got a feeling its going to be a neutral site walmart :think: What are the stats on Georgia Walmarts?

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I've got a feeling its going to be a neutral site walmart :think: What are the stats on Georgia Walmarts?

Idk, but the poster that brought up Wal-Mart, and the poster that just brought up McDonals, are both from Texas who happen to have the most Wal-Marts, fat people, and McDonals by far.

So they're both fucking dumb asses, is my point.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, but the poster that brought up Wal-Mart, and the poster that just brought up McDonals, are both from Texas who happen to have the most Wal-Marts, fat people, and McDonals by far.

There aren't that many where I live in NY. I avoid Walmart like the plague.The place seems to be a magnet for a strange crowd regardless of where they are. :L

19cnb9wnz8e7bjpg.jpg

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't that many where I live in NY. I avoid Walmart like the plague.The place seems to be a magnet for a strange crowd regardless of where they are. :L

19cnb9wnz8e7bjpg.jpg
Dude makes like 6 million a year and he buys his khakis at Wal-Mart, lol, respect.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said we didn't, Florida state and bama seem to have the type of fan bases that would rock jorts and wife beaters. Maybe a nice pair of crocs

Can tell you've never been to a college campus in Florida.

Every person wears the same exact shit, a polo, kahki shorts, and Sperry's.

And if you're talking about the people that never went to college, and support a team, that's usually your Gainesville Gator fans, with the beer belly's, natty lite and jorts.

Last edited:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In their defense, as hypocritical as it is, off the field stuff is pretty much all Texas fans have to make fun of these days. Don't take that away from them too.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Florida, and there aren't many Wal-Marts, and I've never seen one anytime I've been to Tally.

You've got to be kidding...One of my kids went to FSU, you can't get to Tallahassee and not pass a Wal-mart, I think there is one on every major road into town. If Wal-mart carried Nike and crab legs people would be calling Doak Campbell Wally World.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State will win if they don't play Bama's game.
Don't try to out Bama, Bama.

Just score early and often and it puts Alabama out of their game plan and they can't keep up.

If FSU scores more than 34 points, this is their game.

The End.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State will win if they don't play Bama's game.
Don't try to out Bama, Bama.

Just score early and often and it puts Alabama out of their game plan and they can't keep up.

If FSU scores more than 34 points, this is their game.

The End.

If anyone scores more than 34 points, it is probably their game. It remains to be seen whether the Cook-less Noles are capable of scoring 34. That being said, we've won as many games giving up 35 as we've lost, so I'm not sure if a shootout with Bama is any more successful than any other way of winning, we've lost a few under Saban where neither team broke 20.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My curiousity got the best of me so I looked it up. Florida has the 2nd most Wal-Marts at 191. Doesn't come close to Texas tho with a whopping 329 WalMarts. Michigan leads with the most Walmart fans
You aren't taking into account population which is far more important to determine the percentage of walmart-type of people per state.

Per capita, Ohio has about the same walmarts as Florida, and both have a lot more than Michigan. Arkansas blows everyone out of the water by a lot.

#1 Arkansas 22.3 stores per 1 million people
#18 Texas 11.3
#29 Florida 7.4
#31 Ohio 7.1
#38 Michigan 4.1

Walmart Stores number of supercenters (per capita) statistics - States compared - StateMaster

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In their defense, as hypocritical as it is, off the field stuff is pretty much all Texas fans have to make fun of these days. Don't take that away from them too.

lol it's the offseason, only Clemson can currently brag on last season's success.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't taking into account population which is far more important to determine the percentage of walmart-type of people per state.

Per capita, Ohio has about the same walmarts as Florida, and both have a lot more than Michigan. Arkansas blows everyone out of the water by a lot.

#18 Texas 11.3
#29 Florida 7.4
#31 Ohio 7.1
#38 Michigan 4.1

Walmart Stores number of supercenters (per capita) statistics - States compared - StateMaster

I don't know how Arizona is #30 on this list. No joke, there are 3 different Wal-Marts near me that I go to depending on what other shopping I have to do. And then there are like 3 others that I know of that aren't far, but I don't really go to them because the others are closer.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with week 1 matchups like this are that it's unlikely you will see both teams at full strength.
One and most likely both will come out and take time to get adjusted to "game speed.

Some teams never get out of the first game rut.
Some teams it takes a half or more.
Some teams come out ready, but most don't.

I'd say whichever team gets on track the quickest wins this game.

Wish this game was week 2 or 3 honestly

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to be kidding...One of my kids went to FSU, you can't get to Tallahassee and not pass a Wal-mart, I think there is one on every major road into town. If Wal-mart carried Nike and crab legs people would be calling Doak Campbell Wally World.

I didn't say get to Tallahassee, I said in Tallahassee.

But yea, you're correct as far as the middle of Florida goes, I said in a previous post that if you don't live on one of the coast of Florida, or in Miami, you get a very white trash looking culture. Unfortunately these people, along with a lot of the ghetto's in the dade country area, provide people with some crazy news story every day and make the people who live on the coast, where people actually want to live, a bad name.

How mad were you that one of your kids decided to go to FSU over Bama?

And are you guys going to the game?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#18 Texas 11.3
#29 Florida 7.4
#31 Ohio 7.1
#38 Michigan 4.1

Arkansas, per capita, is also the fattest state by quite a lot.

bret-beilema-facepalm.gif