• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama LB Reuben Foster had positive drug test at combine

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't understand why people care about this? As long as it's not performance enhancing, why should fans care?

Because Goodell can suspend him and he misses games.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raises some flags. Still the guy is to talented not to get drafted pretty early. Let's hope he'll learn a lesson here.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
diluted = dirty piss. You ain't diluting it for the hell of it. If it's weed ... eh, so what. If it's PED's then there's an issue, in my non-football team owning ass's opinion.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
diluted = dirty piss. You ain't diluting it for the hell of it. If it's weed ... eh, so what. If it's PED's then there's an issue, in my non-football team owning ass's opinion.

Diluted is without a doubt weed. If it were for PED's they would have found masking agents they use to hide the PED's.

That is why he was given an invite into the NFL drug program already, once he is drafted and will be subject to extra testing.

The Lions REALLY need an upgrade at LB and if he falls to 21, I'd be shocked if they passed on him. The question is -- if he was dumb enough to smoke weed prior to the biggest job interview of his life with millions of dollars on the line, he must be smoking almost daily. @bamabear82, @4down20 -- did Foster get suspended at all in college?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's an issue, because obviously the NFL doesn't mean that much to him. You know you are going to be tested. This can be a 7 figure issue. Lock yourself in your house for a month or 2, get drafted in the 1st round, and THEN go Tony Montana (scarface)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't suspend for that shit. Saban has common sense and doesn't give a fuck what people think.

I'd love the Lions to draft him, but coming into the league with one strike hurts his value.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an issue, because obviously the NFL doesn't mean that much to him. You know you are going to be tested. This can be a 7 figure issue. Lock yourself in your house for a month or 2, get drafted in the 1st round, and THEN go Tony Montana (scarface)
Meh, look at all the woman beaters, drug users, "alleged" rapists en sech that are in the league now. I don't think it's really gonna hurt his stock all that much tbh. In the NFL, if you're good, you're more than likely gonna get paid as long as it doesn't turn into a constant problem. Most of their concerns with things like this seem to be more PR related than actual concern imo, assuming you're super talented of course. Worst comes to worst, I'm sure Jerry Jones will always have a spot for him lol.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, look at all the woman beaters, drug users, "alleged" rapists en sech that are in the league now. I don't think it's really gonna hurt his stock all that much tbh. In the NFL, if you're good, you're more than likely gonna get paid as long as it doesn't turn into a constant problem. Most of their concerns with things like this seem to be more PR related than actual concern imo, assuming you're super talented of course. Worst comes to worst, I'm sure Jerry Jones will always have a spot for him lol.

It definitely is going to cost him a couple million dollars, at least. They have Foster as a top 10 talent and the latest projection have him going in the 20's.

The difference between the 10th pick and the 20th pick in the 1st round is roughly 6 million dollars.

That is why it blows my mind with some of these guys. It isn't like it is going to cost them a few thousand dollars, it is millions we are talking about.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely is going to cost him a couple million dollars, at least. They have Foster as a top 10 talent and the latest projection have him going in the 20's.

The difference between the 10th pick and the 20th pick in the 1st round is roughly 6 million dollars.

That is why it blows my mind with some of these guys. It isn't like it is going to cost them a few thousand dollars, it is millions we are talking about.
Don't get me wrong, it is dumb as all hell, but I think he'll still probably go top 15 or so. Either way, whoever does get him is getting a heck of a player. Hopefully he starts taking this shit a little more seriously in the future.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, it is dumb as all hell, but I think he'll still probably go top 15 or so. Either way, whoever does get him is getting a heck of a player. Hopefully he starts taking this shit a little more seriously in the future.

It is selfish on my part, but I hope his loss is Detroit's gain. I'd love to see him on Detroit.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing him in Seattle but only if he can kick his drug habit.

As mentioned MANY times by you. You don't give a rat shit about the GREAT city of Seattle.
You actually want it nuked. Fuck your FAKE support for Seattle teams.

We don't need YOU and WE don't want you.

Go play with a bear. May the BEAR win.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mentioned MANY times by you. You don't give a rat shit about the GREAT city of Seattle.
You actually want it nuked. Fuck your FAKE support for Seattle teams.

We don't need YOU and WE don't want you.

Go play with a bear. May the BEAR win.
He does love himself some bears.
bear_man.jpg

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Auburn tatoo guy right? I'm guessing his second contract will be spectacular so this is a bump in the road but he needs to make better life choices

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going top 15 now. Doubt he goes in the first round.