• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama @ Arkansas

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this week we will find out how resilient of a team this is. I know that we are down a center and RB, as well as a LB. I'd like to see us focus on just playing football again.

These players have not bought in yet. You can see it on the field with repeated mistakes that can be fixed but haven't yet. We need to get a grip on why made us so great the past 6 years.

Arkansas is going to run the ball. They will not shy away from it. We have to be ready. We have to be motivated.

I'm probably gonna rewatch the Ole Miss game, study the film, see where we went wrong tonight. I'll make my conclusions tomorrow.

As always, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! :yahoo:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for Arkansas. I will be completely shocked if we don't come out focused, pissed off and playing with a purpose.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for what happened in Oxford, penalties, turnovers and half ass effort at key points are to be blamed for that loss.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talked to a nice Arkansas fan while traveling in Arkansas. Was stopped at a truck stop and was off to the side walking the dog. He saw the Alabama tag on the front of my car and said "Alabama huh?" I said "Yeah". He asked if we were going to beat Ole Miss, and I said I hope so. Then he mentioned we'd be up there next week, and I told him I was a little bit worried about how strong their running game was.

He believed they wouldn't be much trouble for us. Says they have a hard time playing 60 minutes still. Then mentioned the Auburn and A&M games etc. Told him I was pulling for them in both games, and the A&M game was a heartbreaker. Conversation ended with him commenting on not liking either of those "little smart ass A&M QB's", and me laughing and nodding. I'm going to miss random football talk with strangers, don't think it'll happen much out here.

Sure hope he is right. If nothing else this will be a huge test for our run defense. I know Ole Miss is ranked higher and that helps us with the 1 loss should this team have any hopes of a national championship, but I'd have rather lost this game than Ole Miss.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, and LSU.....none have a defense close to Ole Miss. This is why I think we win these games. They will all be tough, except LSU...but I think we win them all.

Miss st. and Auburn are the two biggest obstacles right now, and I wouldn't be shocked if we lose both. In fact, I've kinda already chalked up a loss in the Iron Bowl. Their defense is playing good, and I know for a fact that our secondary cannot effectively cover both Duke Williams and Sammy Coates.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, and LSU.....none have a defense close to Ole Miss. This is why I think we win these games. They will all be tough, except LSU...but I think we win them all.

Miss st. and Auburn are the two biggest obstacles right now, and I wouldn't be shocked if we lose both. In fact, I've kinda already chalked up a loss in the Iron Bowl. Their defense is playing good, and I know for a fact that our secondary cannot effectively cover both Duke Williams and Sammy Coates.

Kinda off topic a bit here, but I think the biggest promoter of "Team SEC" is actually the anti-SEC types in general. Never in my life would I have ever gotten anykind of enjoyment out of seeing these other SEC West teams being this good. But I'm not going to lie, after all the bullshit that was said about how great the Pac12 was going to be this year, and how the SEC was going to be down, etc. I do find myself finding a bright side in the strength of - well eat that all you SEC haters.

Odd how the hatred of others can make someone feel this way. I obviously want Alabama to be the best, but fuck it - I'm nutswinging these other teams except Auburn. Fuck Auburn.

1-4 losses all seem to be in play. I didn't see the Ole Miss game, but it seems like we let that game get away. We have the talent to be a great team. Maybe they will get it together and not lose again. But if they don't get it together, 2 losses is certain with Auburn being the most likely loss. Then Miss St is probably #3 and while I think we may be favorited against A&M, that's not a gimmie either.

Provided we actually get by Arkansas anyway.

Damn hard to judge because there is so much potential.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little worried about losing Kelly for a couple weeks. Hopefully Bozeman is ready to go.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bozeman will be ready to go from here on out. They were talking about how hard it was for him to go from not playing at all, being stiff, never snapping to Blake, to all of a sudden tossed into a huge game, in a hostile environment, backed up right next to the Ole Miss student section.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bozeman will be ready to go from here on out. They were talking about how hard it was for him to go from not playing at all, being stiff, never snapping to Blake, to all of a sudden tossed into a huge game, in a hostile environment, backed up right next to the Ole Miss student section.

Yeah, that was pretty much a worst case scenario kinda time to have be thrown into the game.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for Arkansas. I will be completely shocked if we don't come out focused, pissed off and playing with a purpose.

It's only halftime but I'm certain it's safe to say that I completely missed this one. This doesn't look the Bama team that I know.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only halftime but I'm certain it's safe to say that I completely missed this one. This doesn't look the Bama team that I know.

Nope. Don't know what the hell I'm watching, but it's not Bama football.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Don't know what the hell I'm watching, but it's not Bama football.

This is a Bama team right now that I have never seen before. I'm seeing lazy, undisciplined and entitlement play. Sabans got a lot of work to do with this bunch, Roll Tide.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, playoff talk is a bit ridiculous right now. We are no where near such a team.

On the bright side(for me), I'm actually happier not posting on the hoop for game days. I checked out the game thread a few times today and had no desire to post.

So thanks for that all you pussy ass PAC12 bitch mods.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, playoff talk is a bit ridiculous right now. We are no where near such a team.

On the bright side(for me), I'm actually happier not posting on the hoop for game days. I checked out the game thread a few times today and had no desire to post.

So thanks for that all you pussy ass PAC12 bitch mods.

I agree with all three paragraphs

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban post game.

Not sure I like him trying to be positive. I think that means bad things for this teams future as he must feel they lack confidence etc. He often times seems to be the opposite of where the team really is. Although, can't disagree with him on defense.

Videos from AL.com - AL.com