• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After the first two rounds in the draft ...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna root for James Connor for the rest of my being. An inspirational man of few words and all action. That is a MAN that draws me in.
I agree Conner by far was one of my favorite players to watch in CFB. I'll be rooting for him on Sundays now too. He's a rare breed

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're doing it wrong its two fingers :gaah: :dhd:

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like you're ready for the season too :dhd: But for now looks like the daft will have to do
Who is that fat chick that got banned on USC247. Ruth Robbins right? She predicted Marlon to Washington booked. That's Washington's recruiting insider. :rofl:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is that fat chick that got banned on USC247. Ruth Robbins right? She predicted Marlon to Washington booked. That's Washington's recruiting insider. :rofl:
I didn't see that :spit: I do like what Petersen has done recruiting defensive linemen. Tui was a great pick up for the SC line. And I think his signing played a role in Tufele. Hoping Petersen keeps up the trend next year :dhd:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Conner by far was one of my favorite players to watch in CFB. I'll be rooting for him on Sundays now too. He's a rare breed

Guy went to work. You have cancer James. OK. Let me rip through chemo while also rolling with my team in Spring training while I won't be able to even play the next year. I'm gonna hammer this shit and be the best I can be.

Still gets me emotional. He wants no praise. No nothing. Massive respect for that man. Massive.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tui was a lock and then with less than a month to go before signing his brother who lives in LA was contacted by SC. Next thing you know he took all his UW pics with him standing next to coach Petersen off his twitter.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tui was a lock and then with less than a month to go before signing his brother who lives in LA was contacted by SC. Next thing you know he took all his UW pics with him standing next to coach Petersen off his twitter.
I mean we got cucked also by Isaiah Wilson whom was a top 20 overall recruit. If we landed him we would have had a top 3 class locked and a 300+ composite score.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read the brother thing was a rumor. Tui scheduled an OV which is a big no no with Petersen. Who has a no contact with commits policy. The reason Tui visited SC was Hunter Echols.Who played with Tui and Tufele at the Army bowl. Echols was very vocal about SC. Petersen's policy didn't help when the pics at the OV broke.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean we got cucked also by Isaiah Wilson whom was a top 20 overall recruit. If we landed him we would have had a top 3 class locked and a 300+ composite score.
Tui's parents are in the US on a temporary immigration visa. Rumor has it that one of the SC boosters happens to be an immigration lawyer.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tui's parents are in the US on a temporary immigration visa. Rumor has it that one of the SC boosters happens to be an immigration lawyer.
Wilson was a silent commit and stated he was coming prior to his final OV to UGA. After that final visit a couple of UGA insiders and Gleitman stated that he is flipping to UGA. That is exactly what happened when he announced. He picked a Pug(instead of a British Bulldog) and chose Georgia.

The same UGA insiders that flipped Solomon from Bama/UGA to Michigan the final week before NSD.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was a silent commit and stated he was coming prior to his final OV to UGA. After that final visit a couple of UGA insiders and Gleitman stated that he is flipping to UGA. That is exactly what happened when he announced. He picked a Pug(instead of a British Bulldog) and chose Georgia.

The same UGA insiders that flipped Solomon from Bama/UGA to Michigan the final week before NSD.
Just be thankful Michigan doesn't have any recruits who's parents are here in the US on temporary visas otherwise SC just might come a knockin.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have any recruits who's parents are here on a visa? Asking for a friend :whistle:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the appropriate thread to lol @Chad Kelly for being Mr. Irrelevant?

lol

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan: 11 - Yeah, Harbaugh is a top 5 coach
ALABAMA: 10 - All within the first 112 out of 253 picks.
Miami: 9
Florida: 8
LSU: 8
Utah: 8
anOSU: 7
Clemson: 6
UNC: 6
Tenn: 6
Texas A&M: 5
Pitt: 5
UCLA: 5
Southern Cal: 5
Wash: 5

A few others of note:

Arkansas: 3 - All chosen on Day 3.
Auburn: 4 - First pick came in Round 3.
FSU: 4 - No first rounders.
Georgia: 1 - Yikes! Fifth Rounder.
Mississippi State: 1
Notre Dame: 2
Oklahoma: 4 - No first rounders.
Ole Miss: 4
Oregon: 0
Oregon State: 2
Penn State: 1
Texas: 1

Cal, Houston, Louisiana Tech, NC State, San Diego State, South Florida, Temple, Toledo, Western Michigan, Ole Miss all had three.

Wait..................Oregon with ZERO. :pound:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan: 11 - Yeah, Harbaugh is a top 5 coach
ALABAMA: 10 - All within the first 112 out of 253 picks.
Miami: 9
Florida: 8
LSU: 8
Utah: 8
anOSU: 7
Clemson: 6
UNC: 6
Tenn: 6
Texas A&M: 5
Pitt: 5
UCLA: 5
Southern Cal: 5
Wash: 5

A few others of note:

Arkansas: 3 - All chosen on Day 3.
Auburn: 4 - First pick came in Round 3.
FSU: 4 - No first rounders.
Georgia: 1 - Yikes! Fifth Rounder.
Mississippi State: 1
Notre Dame: 2
Oklahoma: 4 - No first rounders.
Ole Miss: 4
Oregon: 0
Oregon State: 2
Penn State: 1
Texas: 1

Cal, Houston, Louisiana Tech, NC State, San Diego State, South Florida, Temple, Toledo, Western Michigan, Ole Miss all had three.

Wait..................Oregon with ZERO. :pound:

You forgot someone numb nuts