• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson is begging for work...this time the Texans!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think people STILL will come on here now and say Peterson is one of the best??? I'll go 5/50 someone at least infers it

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can be hard to tell the great ones sometimes, they're finished.

AP...Father time is calling...you're out past your prime!

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was done being the prime AP of old back in mid-2015 when he was still 30. Two good games with the Cardinals in 2017 doesn't change that. The real reason he still wants to play is because he still has significant financial problems back in Minnesota, along with paying child support on like 8 kids. Dude is going to be completely broke in under 5 years.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was done being the prime AP of old back in mid-2015 when he was still 30. Two good games with the Cardinals in 2017 doesn't change that. The real reason he still wants to play is because he still has significant financial problems back in Minnesota, along with paying child support on like 8 kids. Dude is going to be completely broke in under 5 years.

It's sad how some of these guys get in over their heads..

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brought it on himself, but he's gonna have to go the route of T.O.

Damn right I'm broke...I can no longer pay $40k a mo in child support...who the fuck needs $40k a month in child support?...yep, I would claim broke too, file bankrupt the whole 9....some judges just go off the deep end because these are pro athletes, instead of doing what is right for the child.

I would give the child a decent amount of money...say $3 to $5k a mo until they are 18 and demand they put a college fund in place for the child that they can either cash in @ 25 or go to school on it.

Sorry about the tangent, but these child support payments are out of control.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad how some of these guys get in over their heads..

It is, and some guys truly do lose it all, but I'm not thinking all these guys are as broke as they want us to believe...I'm sure they are broke compared to a millionaire lifestyle. But, if I was paying out some insane amount of money for child support...my accountant would be issuing a statement stating that I was broke as well.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, and some guys truly do lose it all, but I'm not thinking all these guys are as broke as they want us to believe...I'm sure they are broke compared to a millionaire lifestyle. But, if I was paying out some insane amount of money for child support...my accountant would be issuing a statement stating that I was broke as well.

He could have prevented all this by spending a couple hundred dollars on birth control throughout his career or keeping it in his pants. Not to mention his wasting money on crap like birthday camels at huge parties he threw.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could have prevented all this by spending a couple hundred dollars on birth control throughout his career or keeping it in his pants. Not to mention his wasting money on crap like birthday camels at huge parties he threw.

No doubt, but it's a little easier for us common Joes to say that...women are not throwing it us quite the same way. Women can smell money from miles away, sometimes even before we get it...some women hedge their bets in college.

That still doesn't justify these enormous child support payments that these judges are handing down.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, but it's a little easier for us common Joes to say that...women are not throwing it us quite the same way. Women can smell money from miles away, sometimes even before we get it...some women hedge their bets in college.

That still doesn't justify these enormous child support payments that these judges are handing down.
This is (out of several others) a big part of why I don't give two shits about women complaining about the gender wage gap. When I see a woman paying out these sort of child support payments to an ex-husband, let me know.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy was just a freak of nature at running the ball. He has been fundamentally poor in virtually every facet of playing the RB position outside of that, including on-and-off fumbling issues.

When guys like that begin to get over the hill... I suppose I just fail to see the value. The guys that get to extend their career into their early 30's are the guys who contribute by blocking and in the pass game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is (out of several others) a big part of why I don't give two shits about women complaining about the gender wage gap. When I see a woman paying out these sort of child support payments to an ex-husband, let me know.

If you get in front of the wrong judge, you could be fucked for a long time.

My mentor back from my first career job...he was a VP, 6 figure income, expense account, nice pension...his ex wife (THOUGHT) that he was cheating, (he wasn't, so he says), regardless, she could never prove anything. She was still granted a divorce, full custody, between alimony and child support, 50% of his income, and 50% of his pension....at the time his youngest boy was about 7 so he had a 11 years of tough, financial times trying to keep up with two households.

When his youngest turned 18, he vowed to fight her on his pension...went back to court and got that overturned, but he had to spend $$$$ on attorney fees to get that victory.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get in front of the wrong judge, you could be fucked for a long time.

My mentor back from my first career job...he was a VP, 6 figure income, expense account, nice pension...his ex wife (THOUGHT) that he was cheating, (he wasn't, so he says), regardless, she could never prove anything. She was still granted a divorce, full custody, between alimony and child support, 50% of his income, and 50% of his pension....at the time his youngest boy was about 7 so he had a 11 years of tough, financial times trying to keep up with two households.

When his youngest turned 18, he vowed to fight her on his pension...went back to court and got that overturned, but he had to spend $$$$ on attorney fees to get that victory.
Jesus. What a bitch. I hope the kids hate her.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha every time with these thugs

Raise your kids you pieces of shit
I don't think it's about raising them, it's about the mamas wanting a payday regardless, which with the archaic family laws in this country being what they are, they all likely got.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's about raising them, it's about the mamas wanting a payday regardless, which with the archaic family laws in this country being what they are, they all likely got.
Dude. Don't rawdog a bunch of hoes and you won't be paying support out to 8 kids. Sure you can't help it if a bitch divorces you and the judge fucks you over, but there are plenty of athletes faithful to one wife and a happy family who ARENT going broke paying 10 different sluts child care.

A friend of a family friend's daughter went to Atlanta, fucked an NBA player once, and is getting 20k a month and a free supped up Caddy because she got knocked up. That's 100% on the player for being a dumbass.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Don't rawdog a bunch of hoes and you won't be paying support out to 8 kids. Sure you can't help it if a bitch divorces you and the judge fucks you over, but there are plenty of athletes faithful to one wife and a happy family who ARENT going broke paying 10 different sluts child care.

A friend of a family friend's daughter went to Atlanta, fucked an NBA player once, and is getting 20k a month and a free supped up Caddy because she got knocked up. That's 100% on the player for being a dumbass.
I don't disagree with you. Dudes are fucking stupid and a lot of women are awful people just looking for a payday. However I don't think it's fair to say he's not raising his kids though, like you initially did.