• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Jones

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the news going to come that we have released him? I mean if you are signing Kirkpatrick for 5 more years, and have Jackson and Dennard still on the depth chart, there is absolutely no reason we shouldn't just release Jones now. I know injuries occur, but you still have Shaw and I am sure some other CB out of the 11 picks we take this year. No need to keep burying 1st round CB's on the depth chart.

Also, pass on Mixon. Don't need another hothead distraction.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should have released him already. throwing drunk fits and spitting on nurses, he belongs in Pittsburgh with the rapist. you can only get away with this crap if you're a Steeler or similar NFL darling market.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should have released him already. throwing drunk fits and spitting on nurses, he belongs in Pittsburgh with the rapist. you can only get away with this crap if you're a Steeler or similar NFL darling market.
lol... I detect a hint of salt with this post. And by hint I mean a truckload

You're delusional if you think the Steelers would have anything to do with that pile of shit.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're delusional if you think the Steelers would have anything to do with that pile of shit.

Joey Porter is a world class pile of shit..... It was understandable when they ignored this fact when he was a dominant player - It doesn't make sense that they put up with it as a coach.

That of course doesn't forgive the Bengals for Jones..... It's stupid that we haven't cut him yet.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Porter is a world class pile of shit..... It was understandable when they ignored this fact when he was a dominant player - It doesn't make sense that they put up with it as a coach.

That of course doesn't forgive the Bengals for Jones..... It's stupid that we haven't cut him yet.
Porter was a douche in his own right, both on & off the field. Not going to defend him, but I do agree that his latest episode should have gotten him kicked to the curb.

But I wouldn't put him in the same douche-boat as Adam Jones.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter was a douche in his own right, both on & off the field. Not going to defend him, but I do agree that his latest episode should have gotten him kicked to the curb.

But I wouldn't put him in the same douche-boat as Adam Jones.

Adam Jones rides alone..... He's a dirt-bag and should be cut. I was okay with them giving him his second chance.... But it's clear he hasn't really changed.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last year when we all demanded he be re-signed?

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitworth and Peko are gone. Marvin is losing key members of his leadership committee. Gotta keep team captain Adam Jones around. Great example for the young guys to look up to. Especially when they draft Joe Mixon. Let him learn from the master of all dirtballs.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, character flaws aside, he might not actually be good enough to play for Pittsburgh.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Lewis on Adam Jones: Other than his language, what did he do?

Good ole' Father Flannigan.

Marvin is such an asshole..... It almost seems like the Bengals are openly antagonizing their fans at this point. Why would anyone want to support this garbage franchise? I'm about 80% sure we're drafting Mixon.... Why not?

Mike and Marv are no different than the "elites" in Washington. They know they aren't being held accountable for their misgivings and are thumbing their noses at the peons. They will remain rich and in power no matter what the fans do.

Mixon has the potential to be an All-Pro. At this point, I don't even care anymore. Nobody respects this organization (why should they?) They've employed shitbags for years. They refuse to have a full scouting staff, so they go the lazy route of taking on talented problem children. At least Mixon might actually be good enough to justify the bad PR that is guaranteed to follow (no I am not condoning him breaking a woman's face)

I only watch out of morbid curiousity these days. I've given up the hope that the Bengals will ever win anything.

The sooner the stadium deal is up, the city tells the Brown family to eat a bag of dicks, and the clown show pulls out of town, the better.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sooner the stadium deal is up, the city tells the Brown family to eat a bag of dicks, and the clown show pulls out of town, the better.

Las Vegas is no longer an option. Dang. I was hoping that would be where the Bengals would wind up.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Marvin supports spitting on health professionals and fighting with police.

if this guy was not a football player they would have shot him in the street.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mixon is much less risky than Cook is.

I don't know..... The 13 career fumbles suggests Cook might already be Bengalized......It would be refreshing to pick a guy that's Bengal ready.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Jones loses it on reporter, Marvin Lewis has to calm him down

He's back for one day and already embarrassing the organization..... After both the owner and coach made excuses for the douche. If they had any shred of dignity or pride left they would cut him..... But they won't - They might make him captain.

Two former 1st round CBs riding the bench waiting to see the field, yet they continue to apologize for and employ this bag of ass. The Bengals are a fucking circus. Can't wait for the tent to come crashing down.