• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Gase coaching staff

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that hire because his secondaries have always been physical. Unlike Coyle's. And he's much younger. I'd much rather start again with a young nucleus. The Bengals' secondary in the regular season gave up 18 TD passes, but had 21 INTs. The Dolphins gave up 31 TDs, and only had 13 INTs. I think we'll see instant improvement there.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Bengals defense was really solid so DC Joseph and LB coach Burke have had success and worked together in that organization. Burke was at another successful defensive team during his time at Detroit when Suh was there. These are important additions because Gase will need to be able to delegate a lot of responsibility to these guys on the defensive side of the ball. One man can only do so much & Gase is planning to be very involved with the offense. The Fins added other guys on offense with good experience for OL, TE & WR. Stokes is a personnel executive that has been added. He was at the Seahawks. We have seen how that team has added talent through the years. I like this group that the Fins are putting together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that this set of Dolphins fans is a little more educated as to who Vance Joseph and the rest of these guys are - I have been reading comments about our hires on other social media outlets and its truly unbelievable the stupidity and cluelessness of some of our " fans. I am seeing comments like " who?" "who are these guys?" " here we go again with more inexperienced hires" " another bengal?" " Are we going to become the most penalized team now?"

People really need to get a clue. And get over that whole "inexperienced" crap. Wish the Dolphins hadn't made it known which direction they were looking to go as far as this in a coach because I knew if they did otherwise as they did -- people would bitch and cry as they are.

But again, glad at least you all have a clue - tired of reading the nonsense elsewhere --

The staff is pretty much set its just a matter of those guys becoming available after the playoffs and being named from what I have been reading - FYI to the doubters and haters -- Another former bengal or two is yet to be named to the staff -- Canes fans should be familiar with one of them -- Clint Hurtt - he will reportedly be part of the staff as well.

Another one for the doubter and haters -- Joe Philbin is being interviewed by the Colts to be with them in some capacity

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that this set of Dolphins fans is a little more educated as to who Vance Joseph and the rest of these guys are - I have been reading comments about our hires on other social media outlets and its truly unbelievable the stupidity and cluelessness of some of our " fans. I am seeing comments like " who?" "who are these guys?" " here we go again with more inexperienced hires" " another bengal?" " Are we going to become the most penalized team now?"

People really need to get a clue. And get over that whole "inexperienced" crap. Wish the Dolphins hadn't made it known which direction they were looking to go as far as this in a coach because I knew if they did otherwise as they did -- people would bitch and cry as they are.

But again, glad at least you all have a clue - tired of reading the nonsense elsewhere --

The staff is pretty much set its just a matter of those guys becoming available after the playoffs and being named from what I have been reading - FYI to the doubters and haters -- Another former bengal or two is yet to be named to the staff -- Canes fans should be familiar with one of them -- Clint Hurtt - he will reportedly be part of the staff as well.

Another one for the doubter and haters -- Joe Philbin is being interviewed by the Colts to be with them in some capacity
Agreed while I think experience may have helped this young team sometimes the most qualified people are hungry coordinators waiting for their opportunity. We have to support them and give them a chance.

Speaking about Philbin he's being considered for oline coach....major downgrade and if you look at the Finds oline you have to scratch your head with them even considering Philbin for that capacity. It truly is comical....how the mighty have fallen.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will have a better time as a position coach or coordinator.

As for the in experiencing coaching nonsense again, I hate that the miami media is already writing shit about how Gase will have to win over the team, specifically the veterans and those who wanted Campbell to stick around - If those guys aren't on board with guys and are going to act like little bitches because the tough guy motivator isn't around anymore -- then maybe those guys don't need to be here either -- but shame on the miami media for even writing this shit and once again trying to make something out of nothing

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the in experiencing coaching nonsense again, I hate that the miami media is already writing shit about how Gase will have to win over the team, specifically the veterans and those who wanted Campbell to stick around - If those guys aren't on board with guys and are going to act like little bitches because the tough guy motivator isn't around anymore -- then maybe those guys don't need to be here either -- but shame on the miami media for even writing this shit and once again trying to make something out of nothing
Yep if they don't like the new coach then don't let the door hit you on the way out! Gase will get his players in and those that don't comply see ya. If the players wanted Campbell then maybe they should have tried harder and won a few more games for him. That would have made Ross think harder about keeping him. If anything they are worried that a new set of eyes may turf them for bad play.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything they are worried that a new set of eyes may turf them for bad play.

Thats what it is . Campbell looked like this tough guy with his rah rah crap, but really he was obviously soft when it came to accountability - part of the reason he couldn't completely turn things around with the team - they kept making the same mistakes time after time. Campbell would probably still put up with some of these guys not playing up to par - a new HC that has no previous investment on these guys won't put up with that shit. I am not worried about the guys on the defensive side warming up to the new staff on that side of the ball as they are most familiar to each other at least in the case of Suh and a couple of our other guys - its on the offensive side where the changes may take time to warm up to - Thankfully the egos of the guys we have on the offensive side aren't as big as though on defense

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles fan here and I can relate

All these media reports about how Chip Kelly lost the team was BS - players don't want to play and perform for that coach then they need to go - players were going anonymous with their quotes about Chip and it got on my nerves - I hate that coaches get fired because players run their mouth and don't play up to their capabilities - now Chip has been hired by SF and the Eagles are going to end up with a crappy head coach in all likelihood because Howie Roseman can't co-exist with anyone and players like DeMarco Murray going up to the owner and complaining(they don't want to admit that it was part of the reason but it had to be) - hate it

I wish you Dolphins fans the best - this is a team with lots of talent - like the Eagles, they need defensive help and o-line help in the draft and they need to protect their QB's better because the QB's are good and can thrive with the right people around them

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fan here and I can relate

All these media reports about how Chip Kelly lost the team was BS - players don't want to play and perform for that coach then they need to go - players were going anonymous with their quotes about Chip and it got on my nerves - I hate that coaches get fired because players run their mouth and don't play up to their capabilities - now Chip has been hired by SF and the Eagles are going to end up with a crappy head coach in all likelihood because Howie Roseman can't co-exist with anyone and players like DeMarco Murray going up to the owner and complaining(they don't want to admit that it was part of the reason but it had to be) - hate it

I wish you Dolphins fans the best - this is a team with lots of talent - like the Eagles, they need defensive help and o-line help in the draft and they need to protect their QB's better because the QB's are good and can thrive with the right people around them
Yep if you have a problem be a man and speak to the coaches. If the coaches don't take action then it's on the them.

I think Campbell was trying to be nice to everyone as he's one of the boys. Sometimes you have to crack the whip!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep if you have a problem be a man and speak to the coaches. If the coaches don't take action then it's on the them.

I think Campbell was trying to be nice to everyone as he's one of the boys. Sometimes you have to crack the whip!

I thought he was actually doing a good job being good cop/bad cop at the same time - the only situation he really mishandled was the whole Miko thing and that was bizarre to tell you the truth - he did a good job of encouraging the players yet trying to be a tougher, harder team to play against - sometimes the team just isn't good enough

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was actually doing a good job being good cop/bad cop at the same time - the only situation he really mishandled was the whole Miko thing and that was bizarre to tell you the truth - he did a good job of encouraging the players yet trying to be a tougher, harder team to play against - sometimes the team just isn't good enough
Yeah but on a few occasions he could have sat a player for a bit for lack of discipline. Also he preached tough running football and let the OC call pass after pass...although unlike Philbin he had the balls to finally fire his OC.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins need an experienced DLine coach that can lead and develop the talent on the Fins' Dline. I am not sure who that person is but I do have an idea for an Assistant Head coach. Kevin Gilbride has gone 11-7 verse Belichick's teams. He could be the experienced coach that could help Gase with valuable input for Gase's decisions.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that this set of Dolphins fans is a little more educated as to who Vance Joseph and the rest of these guys are - I have been reading comments about our hires on other social media outlets and its truly unbelievable the stupidity and cluelessness of some of our " fans. I am seeing comments like " who?" "who are these guys?" "

Love Vance Joseph, do you? Shame you let him go......

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Vance Joseph, do you? Shame you let him go......

Is your team in some crisis? is your life in some crisis that you can't stay off our team board and keep me out of your mouth... good riddance... don't mention me anymore

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to hope that Gase watched that game and learned that situational football comes first before a pretty pass play. Falcons gave the game away because they couldn't run the ball and take a FG to win a game. Gase better understand that now...