• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Active list...vs raiders

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler will start. Jeffery is out... and J. Ratliff and Patrick O'Donnell are OUT too.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler will start. Jeffery is out... and J. Ratliff and Patrick O'Donnell are OUT too.

I Lucked out and Luck turns bad again.

I had to sit Andrew Luck today, but Lucked out because Jay is actually playing, but with my luck Alston is not playing...... sheesh. :L

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bushrod is also out... Leno will start at LT. I also was concerned about a slippery field, but it looks like it will be a dry cool day on the lakefront. I'm sure that played a factor in Jay starting.

Raiders are last in Defense. Forte and Bennett are going to run wild! Jay will get them in the endzone, Defense feeds off last weeks strengths...Raiders historically don't play well on the road. Bears win.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bushrod is also out... Leno will start at LT. I also was concerned about a slippery field, but it looks like it will be a dry cool day on the lakefront. I'm sure that played a factor in Jay starting.

Raiders are last in Defense. Forte and Bennett are going to run wild! Jay will get them in the endzone, Defense feeds off last weeks strengths...Raiders historically don't play well on the road. Bears win.

With all the luck I need,I'm praying......lol

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cute. "Jay will get them in the end"...You're so clever!

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta ask the board... How would you feel now if the Bears Resigned Alshon Jeffery to a big contract before the season?
Missing the first 3 of 4 games. JUST speclating- Is this a contract thing? One guy has a hamstring injury and comes back a week later, other guy... has a calf is out a month, and now a hamstring and is out 3 weeks... Hmmm who's the leader in that situation?
Many are quick to call out "heart" and "leadership" when it suits their argument, but when it's another player- not much is said.
I'm hopeful that Alshon comes back fully healthy and plays his way into that big contract and is a productive member of the team for years to come.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt.atbears.jpgBHatbear.jpg
Stanley Cup Champs at Bears game!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta ask the board... How would you feel now if the Bears Resigned Alshon Jeffery to a big contract before the season?
Missing the first 3 of 4 games. JUST speclating- Is this a contract thing? One guy has a hamstring injury and comes back a week later, other guy... has a calf is out a month, and now a hamstring and is out 3 weeks... Hmmm who's the leader in that situation?
Many are quick to call out "heart" and "leadership" when it suits their argument, but when it's another player- not much is said.
I'm hopeful that Alshon comes back fully healthy and plays his way into that big contract and is a productive member of the team for years to come.

Isn't this what we hope for all Bear players......?

Its not like I hated Jay from the tart, it took a few years for me to decide he w's not cut out to be this Bear qb we've ll been waiting for.....
lshon is feeling the ill effect of no Marshall being here.We may not see what we saw from him until White comes back and Alston oes not commend those double tripe coverage.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood- the question still remains- what if they signed him to the big deal already? I know there were many pushing for this... It was just smart to wait...and this is why.
How can Alshon be feeling the effect of no Marshall when he's NOT even playing?

Note: Is Marshall injured now...haven't seen him on the past two series for the Jets?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope... there he is.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Lucked out and Luck turns bad again.

I had to sit Andrew Luck today, but Lucked out because Jay is actually playing, but with my luck Alston is not playing...... sheesh. :L
What's really funny... Standard fantasy points... Andrew Luck has 52.62 fan points vs Jay Cutler's 48.54 points.
5td and league leading 7 picks. vs Jay's 4td's and 3 picks. You could have had Jay for a last round/FA pick instead of a 1st or 2nd round pick you likely used. Ha...
(my pay league... I drafted Big Ben and A. Brown... Ben's done for the foreseeable future and Brown isn't going to score much w/Vick throwing him passes. FF can really piss anyone off! ha)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really funny... Standard fantasy points... Andrew Luck has 52.62 fan points vs Jay Cutler's 48.54 points.
5td and league leading 7 picks. vs Jay's 4td's and 3 picks. You could have had Jay for a last round/FA pick instead of a 1st or 2nd round pick you likely used. Ha...
(my pay league... I drafted Big Ben and A. Brown... Ben's done for the foreseeable future and Brown isn't going to score much w/Vick throwing him passes. FF can really piss anyone off! ha)

Well I had to work the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, so I missed the draft.My son did the work for me....I laughed when he told me he drafted Jay..... lol
And I have no idea when he picked him.

And why would you cherry pick Andrews worst start of his four years in the league?My league is probably different than most every league.... And also, Andrews season has been horrible..... But we've ll seen what he is very very cable of..... Jay can't sniff that.

And ff......Is the greatest game ever invented.:nod: