• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to Larry Brooks

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oilers offered Boogaard even more money than the Rags...7 million over 4 years. You know, Sutter may have lost his mind, but Lowebellini takes mind-boggling to another level. Other Kovy related goodies in the attached article.

Ilya Island smells a little fishy - NYPOST.com

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize of course that the phrase "According to Larry Brooks" carries almost as much credibility as "According to Eklund".

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize of course that the phrase "According to Larry Brooks" carries almost as much credibility as "According to Eklund".

Yes, I believe Brooksie has indeed made things up in the past, but the Oil did go out and sign Steve 'The Monster' MacIntyre shortly after the Rags inexplicably gave a 4 year contract to the Boogeyman.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I believe Brooksie has indeed made things up in the past, but the Oil did go out and sign Steve 'The Monster' MacIntyre shortly after the Rags inexplicably gave a 4 year contract to the Boogeyman.

I disagree with the term inexplicable in relation to this signing.....I believe Sather is back on the sauce.....now does it make sense?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with the term inexplicable in relation to this signing.....I believe Sather is back on the sauce.....now does it make sense?

Ah, I see...lol. Some classic Torts - Brooksie footage

Last edited by a moderator:

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Torts would have punched Brooks in his fat alchy face I'd have voted for him for the Jack Adams!

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oilers offered Boogaard even more money than the Rags...7 million over 4 years. You know, Sutter may have lost his mind, but Lowebellini takes mind-boggling to another level. Other Kovy related goodies in the attached article.

Ilya Island smells a little fishy - NYPOST.com

i didn't read the article so if there is any confirmation in the article that the oilers did in fact make a higher priced offer than the rangers i apologize but....

i'm calling false on this.

tambellini even said on NHL once boogard signed with the rangers that they withdrew from trying to sign boogard when the money figures started becoming 'a little on the silly side'

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Torts would have punched Brooks in his fat alchy face I'd have voted for him for the Jack Adams!

only time i would ever root for torts, as a lightning coach, ranger coach, where ever.... or maybe if he fought pierre mcguirre

but i like how brooks basically says there he will write a false article.