• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers says Anthony Barr gave him finger after hit

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameras caught Aaron Rodgers yelling at Minnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr after the hit that broke the Green Bay Packers quarterback's collarbone, but Rodgers said that's only one side of the story. Rodgers said the cameras never showed what Barr did.

"I looked over at him as I walked off the field, the cameras caught me saying something to him, but what they missed was him [giving the] finger, 'suck it' sign," Rodgers said during a TV appearance on TBS's Conan O'Brien show.

Multiple sources told ESPN that Barr grabbed his crotch after the hit. On the day after the hit, an NFL source said the league was not aware of any gestures and was not looking into what Barr did after the play.

Rodgers says Barr gave him finger after hit

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting note: Rodgers IR stint expires the week the Packers play the Vikings again. That's not to say he'd be healthy enough to play by then, but burs in Rodgers' saddle tend to bring the best out in him.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to say I dont believe him but what I do find hard to believe is a lack of video evidence.

Would be awesome if Barr happened to be carrying the mic

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to say I dont believe him but what I do find hard to believe is a lack of video evidence.

Would be awesome if Barr happened to be carrying the mic

I suppose it's within the realm of possibility that Rodgers was also concussed on that play and thought he saw something that didn't actually happen... :noidea: