• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

'Aaron Judge Is a Fraud' trivia

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallo should have done the HR derby, would have been good against Judge.

Just think how much better previous Home Run Derbys would have been with guys like Russell Branyan, Adam Dunn, or Wily Mo Pena.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think how much better previous Home Run Derbys would have been with guys like Russell Branyan, Adam Dunn, or Wily Mo Pena.

Chris Carter would be fun to watch IMO.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit @fordman84!!! I was chuckling as I read the thread title, and then prepared my eyes and brain to feast on the retardness of yet another retarded @PolarVortex thread. I was just beginning to imagine all the great rebuttals from the people who actually try to seriously respond to this clown: @StanMarsh51, @navamind, and @soxfan1468927 when out of nowhere I am redirected to some random ad on my phone. I then got seriously disoriented, and then slightly excited, as I realized that I was the millionth person to visit Facebook today and had won a million dollars. I was slightly confused because I hadn't visited Facebook today, but the next thing you know I am entering my SSN and the information to all my credit cards.

Can you fix this ad redirection? Weirdly enough, my accountant informed me today that my funds have been hacked into and I am officially broke, so I had to cancel my Netflix subscription and cut my cable. Polar's retarded threads are my only source of entertainment for the foreseeable future, and I don't care to be interrupted while trying to view them.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had my 'This Is Boring Garbage' filter on so fortunately, after 'Dammit Fordman', didnt waste my time reading whatever bullshit you are babbling about.