• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A+

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods took it from an A to an A+. Awesome draft class!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big instant grader because we just have no idea what will happen with any of these kids. So I will leave that to others, but will state that it at I had high hopes for this draft based on our recent history and how it was set up for us and I am VERY happy with what the team did at first glance. Very excited to see and read about these kids. I feel like it's Football season!!!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great draft. Woods will be great in this defense. I wanted him in the 4th round. This makes up for the round 4 pick. We add 3 to the secondary and all 3 make plays on the ball. They may have growing pains early on but the future looks great. We have 3 fast corners back there and a new play making safety. I give this draft an A. Football is so pass oriented and these additions will allow marinelli to run the nickel defense much more often.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A + definitely. Loved rounds 2-6

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't see me bash this draft. Time will tell just how good we did (how well we scouted too). Saw we got 5 of our top 68, which is incredible. Knee-jerk grade B+. I wasn't thrilled with the slot WR in the 4th. Also would have liked to use one late pick on a QB (Kaaya or Kelly). That's really the only things that keep me from giving this an A.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't see me bash this draft. Time will tell just how good we did (how well we scouted too). Saw we got 5 of our top 68, which is incredible. Knee-jerk grade B+. I wasn't thrilled with the slot WR in the 4th. Also would have liked to use one late pick on a QB (Kaaya or Kelly). That's really the only things that keep me from giving this an A.

Think the plan was to take Kaaya and he was picked right before they had the chance to grab him, was what I read somewhere earlier

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the plan was to take Kaaya and he was picked right before they had the chance to grab him, was what I read somewhere earlier
I also saw where Miami would have taken Taco at 22 if Harris weren't there, and that Seattle traded down after we took Taco who was their guy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also saw where Miami would have taken Taco at 22 if Harris weren't there, and that Seattle traded down after we took Taco who was their guy
I was hoping for Harris and thought if he got past Miami we had a shot. I wonder if Atl traded up in front of us because they figured we were going DE. I think a lot of those guys were very similar and could have gone in a bunch of different orders depending on the team on the clock.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We picked up Cooper Rush. Kid out of Central Michigan.

Part of his bio sucks........but it made me laugh

DRAFT PROJECTION
PFA
SOURCES TELL US
"He played in the MAC, not the SEC. If he made some of those throws against NFL cornerbacks and safeties they turn into pick-sixes. He's a great kid, he's smart, but he falls below the minimum standard for arm strength." - Area scout for AFC team
NFL COMPARISON
Kellen Moore
BOTTOM LINE
His body type and lack of functional arm strength will immediately make him a draft reject on some team's boards, but that could be a mistake. Processes as quickly as any quarterback I've studied over the last five years and has the anticipation and accuracy to counter his lack of velocity. Mental makeup and consistency of production make him a legitimate NFL roster candidate.-Lance Zierlein

I hope he can get his frumpy body into NFL shape.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little blurb on each of the day 3 picks.

Broaddus Gives Scouting Report On All 6 Of Cowboys' Day 3 Selections

Is it just me or is Broaddus becoming more and more of a mouthpiece for the Cowboys as time goes by? Used to be very objective and lately sounds more and more like he likes his job with the Cowboys.
On the other hand, there was a 20 year stretch where there was nothing good to say on draft day lol. He is getting a little Homerish, but most ''experts'' gave the Cowboys great grades across the board

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand, there was a 20 year stretch where there was nothing good to say on draft day lol. He is getting a little Homerish, but most ''experts'' gave the Cowboys great grades across the board
Didn't mean just this one article. Seems every FA and draft pick was a brilliant move that other teams were foolish for not jumping on. But In these types of articles I actually like to see the positive side of things. It shows us why the team took the players they did and what they are hoping to get from them. I don't really care to read why another team didn't like them enough to take them. I want to know what we did like

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little blurb on each of the day 3 picks.

Broaddus Gives Scouting Report On All 6 Of Cowboys' Day 3 Selections

Is it just me or is Broaddus becoming more and more of a mouthpiece for the Cowboys as time goes by? Used to be very objective and lately sounds more and more like he likes his job with the Cowboys.

Well he is employed by the Cowboys but he seems pretty neutral when you listen to the podcast and of course the Cowboys seem to not be in the far back 40 in taking draft picks lately

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking more into this haul I am going to have to give this draft a solid A. going into the draft I just wanted us to make every pick on defense. I watched tape on Switzer and he is a really dangerous weapon. I wanted Woods bad and had him graded as 3rd rounder. Then you talk about the 1st 3 players and I had given all 3 a 1st round grade. Lewis is easily the best cover corner we have drafted during the jerruh era. Awuzie can be a hybrid type playing the slot and I think he would be a great safety. I see first 5 players we took ending up as future starters. I am going to be honest and say we killed this draft up until the 7th. After that I was not impressed. Those guys are camp bodies