• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A voice of reason for Pens fans here...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good write up, and pretty much how I feel. I've noticed for sure the shots trend, sometimes outshooting opponents by upwards of double-digits and still losing, but I didn't realize how absurdly low that shooting percentage was. That low a number isn't sustainable, and the Penguins will likely soon see a stretch of high-scoring affairs as a result.

I also knew Letang was valuable, and I've wondered why he hasn't been brought up more as a huge loss for the Penguins, but I didn't realize he was statistically so important to the team.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly good post.

Darkstone...Like you said at the rate they are shoot the % has to go up at some point.

The problem is most Pittsburgh sports fans (the ones that call into to talk shows the most), Forty-six as you know living here, is they are Steeler fans first and think all other sports teams should be like the Steelers. Unfortunately all sports are not the NFL, er...Steelers football.

Not trying to bash the fans but most were conditioned to be Steeler fans with the other sports as secondary.

Last edited by a moderator: