• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A salt with a deadly putta. Oklahoma

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy Beats Up Golfer With A Putter On Oklahoma Golf Course

golf-club.jpg

GUY BEATS UP GOLFER WITH A PUTTER ON OKLAHOMA GOLF COURSE

Things got so heated between two men on a Oklahoma golf course, that one man beat the hell out of another man with his putter, sending him to the hospital where he received three staples and 10 stitches in his head.

The incident occurred at Kickingbird Golf Course in Edmond, Okla., and began as a dispute between a single player and a foursome. The 55-year-old victim was allegedly attacked by 72-year-old William Hickman and 67-year-old Eddie Aday, a volunteer at the course. A spokesperson for the police department said that one of the men attacked with a putter.

The two men were later charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

"We don't normally have assault with a dangerous weapon calls at the golf course," the spokesperson said of the fight.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked how many times he hit the victim, the attacker said, “4,5, maybe 6 times, aw I don’t know, give me a 5

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We don't normally have assault with a dangerous weapon calls at the golf course," the spokesperson said of the fight.

LOL - so they don't normally have this type of situation but it does occur sometimes?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like a couple old guys beating on each other. LOL
Caddyshack?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have gone with a sand wedge.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have gone with a sand wedge.

Something tells me he wasn’t thinking too clearly. I could be wrong but just a hunch.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think slow play had anything to do with it?

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a few years ago.
Florida.
Putter was the weapon of choice again

A Florida duffer allegedly attacked two of his playing partners with his putter following a dispute over marking a ball, police allege.

Michael Rich, 48, joined a threesome Monday morning at the Madison Green Golf Club in West Palm Beach, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report.

A member of the foursome, Anthony Nazzaro, told deputies that trouble began when “Michael told him to mark his ball then an argument started.” As the dispute escalated, golfer Roy Hall “tried to settle things down,” investigators noted.

But “Michael then swung his putter at Roy, striking his lower leg and breaking his putter,” a deputy reported. Rich then came after Nazzarro, “swinging the broken putter like a sword.” Rich (seen at right) struck Nazzarro on the wrist, causing a “large raised laceration.”

putter090314.jpg
In an interview with cops, Rich claimed that Hall “ran up to him and pushed him with golf club.” Feeling threatened, Rich said he swung at the back of Hall’s leg because he “wanted them to stay away.”

Since he was judged to be the primary aggressor, Rich was arrested and charged with two counts of felony battery. After spending a day in jail, Rich was released from custody Tuesday on his own recognizance.