• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a pulse...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couple of wins get this awfully coached team right back in the mix.....

how's world peace's son maths scores? :L

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRE WOODSON! enough is enough, the man never had a clue, its amazing how many people in the game say he deserves credit for winning 50 games last year, with the names on the roster daffy duck could win 50

we deserve better here in NY, with the prices of everything, we should be contenders every year! in all major sports , u want our money put out the product!

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you want Dolan the dickhead to hire ?

George Karl? Lionel Hollins? Phil Jackson?

We need to get Chandler back ....this team has been missing him more than anyone cares to admit.

That being said.....how in the hell do they allow a team to come into MSG to just have their way and kick our asses in an embarrassing display?

I hate these early sunday tipoffs....the entire team looked like they all went out clubbing and drinking last night until the wee hours.....smh.

There's absolutely zero accountability...or urgency.
Disgusting.

In closing: I can't stand those all orange unis either....they need to get rid of those, and burn them.
Hideous.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you want Dolan the dickhead to hire ?

George Karl? Lionel Hollins? Phil Jackson?

We need to get Chandler back ....this team has been missing him more than anyone cares to admit.

That being said.....how in the hell do they allow a team to come into MSG to just have their way and kick our asses in an embarrassing display?

I hate these early sunday tipoffs....the entire team looked like they all went out clubbing and drinking last night until the wee hours.....smh.

There's absolutely zero accountability...or urgency.
Disgusting.

In closing: I can't stand those all orange unis either....they need to get rid of those, and burn them.
Hideous.

with u 100%, i too now see how much chandler means to this team... as far as coaching goes, u r right there really isn't much out there, but we need a change, and woodson has to be the fall guy