• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A&M

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my southern friends, if any of you remember me from the CBS days, you know I'm no Alabama fan. But, I'm pulling for you guys Saturday when facing Manziel.

Can't stand Manziel. Although he will be tough to stop, McCarron and the Alabama offense shouldn't have as much trouble as you did against VT. A&M's defense is nothing to write home about. I really don't want to see Manziel win a National Title. So good luck fellas!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

I think we got this one. There's no LSU to tire us out before this game and I doubt we spot them 20 points this go around. I think we whoop'em good.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

I think we got this one. There's no LSU to tire us out before this game and I doubt we spot them 20 points this go around. I think we whoop'em good.

I agree that you guys won't come out flat. Not 2 years in a row.

But it could be a tough game, A&M can put points on the board.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that you guys won't come out flat. Not 2 years in a row.

But it could be a tough game, A&M can put points on the board.

Definitely. I'm counting on our offensive line having improved a bit, and our offense being able to score a good bit on their defense. The A&M offense is very good, but so is our defense. We won't stop Johnny, but I believe we will certainly contain and limit him in this game, enough so that they can't keep up with us.

:hope:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. I'm counting on our offensive line having improved a bit, and our offense being able to score a good bit on their defense. The A&M offense is very good, but so is our defense. We won't stop Johnny, but I believe we will certainly contain and limit him in this game, enough so that they can't keep up with us.

:hope:

Should be a fun one to watch. That's a day game isn't it?

Then my Irish take on Purdue in Prime Time! I have no idea how we got a Prime Time game vs Purdue.