• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A&M to SEC

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scaled.php

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather get Miami than Clem's Son. I really don't see what Clemson brings to the table that Carolina doesn't already give the SEC.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather get Miami than Clem's Son. I really don't see what Clemson brings to the table that Carolina doesn't already give the SEC.

ZING!!!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Climpsun offers nothing. USC provides the SC TV market.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I don't know which I'd hate worse...Miami or Clemson...what a horrible idea! My vote is VaTech

Woohah

Semper Fi
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree with you. Clemson brings NOTHING to the table. Miami has a strong fan base and would bring a lot more revenue and prestige to the table than a Clemson or even VT.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I don't know which I'd hate worse...Miami or Clemson...what a horrible idea! My vote is VaTech

I'm with you, but I heard yesterday that both VT & Miami would not leave the ACC, they say they have nothing to gain by joining the SEC. I think they are wrong.... Miami does not interest me as much as VT does.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. Clemson brings NOTHING to the table. Miami has a strong fan base and would bring a lot more revenue and prestige to the table than a Clemson or even VT.

Miami has a strong fan base??? If they do I don't see many asses in the stands for a game. I know Miami is strong in football & baseball most seasons, but what else? VT would tap into a market that the SEC doesn't have a share of, which is the state of Virginia.... Just sayin'

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story is not going away. I think A&M will be SEC bound as early as next season. I don't feel VT or Clemson will get the invite. Nobody wants Miami. There's more Vandy fans in the stadium on Saturdays than there are Miami fans. If the SEC can't pull Oklahoma, I'm not sure what they would do. NC or NC St. are possibilites just for another TV market, but I don't think NC will go anywhere. Gonna get interesting.

Woohah

Semper Fi
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. I really want Oklahoma. If we can't get them, I would like VT. Don't think VT would come though.

Problem is, you then break up 2 rivalries. Red River Shootout and OU - OSU. Sure they could play them in OOC game, but that would be highly unlikely. They would have to drop one of their other OOC powder puff games.