• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still fucked up basic math, lol.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't miss Torii's .293 OBP. The Twins lineup can't be anything but better in 2016. A full year of Sano, hopefully Buxton figures it out and the addition of Park will easily make up for Hunter being gone. They did hit pretty well with RISP so that might take a slight turn down but the offense should be better.

Not one starter had an AVG of higher than .267 three player had subs .300 OBP's. Dozier, Plouffe, Escobar OBP's were .307, .307, .309

Nowhere to go but up IMO.
The Twins had the 5th worst BA and the 3rd worst OBP as a team last year... I am not seeing much of that change this year. Their team War was among the worst in the MLB. They played above their heads.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said, you get all excited when your right once in a while after I show how wrong you are most of the time...congrats cupcake.

Who knows what will happen by opening day and who will be the oldest team. Hell rumor is starting about Cliff Lee to the Royals and Cespedes and other OFers to Detroit.

Nobody knows the age of the 2016 rosters yet, lol.
which makes it even more funny for you to post such stupid BS. i have only met one man that calls another man cupcake before you and that guy sucks dicks.. Just FYI.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still fucked up basic math, lol.
Honestly bums.. you can see everyone here is pissed about us arguing and you keep it going.. how bout this.. keep my fucking name out of your posts and I will do the same for you... because in the end.. they don't want to see this shit and I am getting sick of arguing with a fucking loser that thinks he looks like John Travolta.. who by the way is a total queer.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't miss Torii's .293 OBP. The Twins lineup can't be anything but better in 2016. A full year of Sano, hopefully Buxton figures it out and the addition of Park will easily make up for Hunter being gone. They did hit pretty well with RISP so that might take a slight turn down but the offense should be better.

Not one starter had an AVG of higher than .267 three player had subs .300 OBP's. Dozier, Plouffe, Escobar OBP's were .307, .307, .309

Nowhere to go but up IMO.
I hated watching him swing at e'rything.

Also a shadow of his former self in the field.

Didn't miss him in our lineup or in our outfield. I don't think you will either.

But we all will miss him eventually as a ball player. Great guy and an honest guy.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated watching him swing at e'rything.

Also a shadow of his former self in the field.

Didn't miss him in our lineup or in our outfield. I don't think you will either.

But we all will miss him eventually as a ball player. Great guy and an honest guy.

The guy will be missed in the clubhouse for sure with such a young team.. but yeah.. I have to say that him not being in RF is probably going to cover for anything he ever would have done with the bat.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly bums.. you can see everyone here is pissed about us arguing and you keep it going.. how bout this.. keep my fucking name out of your posts and I will do the same for you... because in the end.. they don't want to see this shit and I am getting sick of arguing with a fucking loser that thinks he looks like John Travolta.. who by the way is a total queer.

I do leave you name out of it, then you go right back to it....lol, take your own damn advise, lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Twins had the 5th worst BA and the 3rd worst OBP as a team last year... I am not seeing much of that change this year. Their team War was among the worst in the MLB. They played above their heads.

You aren't seeing much change, well shit I guess they should just rest everyone in 2016 and build towards 2017. You do realize players can get better especially the kids? I am seeing change and I think the offense will be noticeably better, it's the pitching that scares me.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which makes it even more funny for you to post such stupid BS. i have only met one man that calls another man cupcake before you and that guy sucks dicks.. Just FYI.

Yes, your posts are heralded by Bill O'Rielly. Like Fangraph projections, just about as accurate as my reference, both seem to just throw darts.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't seeing much change, well shit I guess they should just rest everyone in 2016 and build towards 2017. You do realize players can get better especially the kids? I am seeing change and I think the offense will be noticeably better, it's the pitching that scares me.

Berrios train a comin this year with a full year of Santana

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Berrios train a comin this year with a full year of Santana

I'm not sure Jose starts the year with the big club and i'm not a big fan of Santana, he's better than what we've had recently but he's not gonna win more than 12 - 14 games and post an era around 4

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, your posts are heralded by Bill O'Rielly. Like Fangraph projections, just about as accurate as my reference, both seem to just throw darts.
bigballs.gif

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do realize players get better... and the Twins have a good amount of younger players.. but they made no moves what so ever to help them out... They won more games than they should have by analytics last year.... Unless they find a decent starter and a couple of decent bullpen arms they really aren't going to scare to many teams. You have to admit the offseason has yielded next to nothing for the Twins. The Twins bullpen wasn't much better than the Tigers was last year.. and that isn't something you want to be compared to... and they did nothing to address that. The twins rotation is going to give the royals rotation a run for worst in the division... it is what it is. The Twins haven't done anything what so ever to fix their flaws from last year.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Jose starts the year with the big club and i'm not a big fan of Santana, he's better than what we've had recently but he's not gonna win more than 12 - 14 games and post an era around 4

I don't know if the twins can afford not to start him with the club, maybe May.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do realize players get better... and the Twins have a good amount of younger players.. but they made no moves what so ever to help them out... They won more games than they should have by analytics last year.... Unless they find a decent starter and a couple of decent bullpen arms they really aren't going to scare to many teams. You have to admit the offseason has yielded next to nothing for the Twins. The Twins bullpen wasn't much better than the Tigers was last year.. and that isn't something you want to be compared to... and they did nothing to address that. The twins rotation is going to give the royals rotation a run for worst in the division... it is what it is. The Twins haven't done anything what so ever to fix their flaws from last year.

I'll just respond to the first couple lines of your post being we were talking about offense, they added Park and the younger players have more experience which is what leads me to believe the offense is better in 16 I also think Mauer rebounds a bit, he probably isn't gonna hit .265 again. I would also hope Buxton will do much better than what he showed in 15 if he does that makes the entire offense much better. If not then who knows but he was pretty bad last year.