• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.J. or Simms got a little clearer today

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.J. played better today, he made smarter dicisions, he seems to have better vision, touch and he feels the pressure better. Simms will be a good QB but he is not ready yet. He seemed to struggle with game speed.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.J. played better today, he made smarter dicisions, he seems to have better vision, touch and he feels the pressure better. Simms will be a good QB but he is not ready yet. He seemed to struggle with game speed.

Not by a long shot, They shuld have given Blake a crack at it today as well.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not by a long shot, They shuld have given Blake a crack at it today as well.

I agree 100%, I was hoping he would get a shot at it today. I didn't mention him in my first post because I don't think he is in the equation, except for the wildcat.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, the QB battle should be over now. I've been a big supporter of Phillip Sims all off-season, but now I think AJ deserves to be our starter. He looked great today in my opinion, much more prepared than Sims at this point. We turned it over 5 times today and still won by blow out, I don't think we can afford to do that against Penn st next week. I hope we name AJ our starter and get on with it.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the Penn State highlights and they looked johnny on the spot! I agree we need to have a better plan by next week and the shuffling back and fourth led to confusion I thought on the Oline.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. I was at the game, and AJ made a lot of poor decisions. He likes to stare down his receivers and to throw into double coverage .

Also, by the time Simms got in the game, they were switching linemen every down. That is the real issue, we need a consistent line, and we can't have linemen switching through out the game.

This team is going to have a handful with Penn State.