• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A few thoughts

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clock management strikes again. Left Rodgers too much time. Shouldn't have thrown it on 2nd & 1 - stopped the clock.

Terrence Williams alligator arms another ball and it costs Dallas big. I'm ready for Butler to take Williams' role.

For goodness sake, get Heath off the field. Woods or Awuzie could not do worse.

Jourdan Lewis is going to be very good. I think he fell asleep at the wheel on the last TD to Adams - seemed like Rodgers caught Lewis by surprise trying it twice in a row.

Zeke looked good today.

Oline started to get some traction. I would like to see Cooper get an extended look at LG.

L.Collins has not been good IMO. He has a long way to go in the run game. Serviceable as a pass blocker, but has been letting Prescott get hit too often after the ball is out.

Jaylon Smith looks like just a guy out there. No impact at all today.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clock management strikes again. Left Rodgers too much time. Shouldn't have thrown it on 2nd & 1 - stopped the clock.

Terrence Williams alligator arms another ball and it costs Dallas big. I'm ready for Butler to take Williams' role.

For goodness sake, get Heath off the field. Woods or Awuzie could not do worse.

Jourdan Lewis is going to be very good. I think he fell asleep at the wheel on the last TD to Adams - seemed like Rodgers caught Lewis by surprise trying it twice in a row.

Zeke looked good today.

Oline started to get some traction. I would like to see Cooper get an extended look at LG.

L.Collins has not been good IMO. He has a long way to go in the run game. Serviceable as a pass blocker, but has been letting Prescott get hit too often after the ball is out.

Jaylon Smith looks like just a guy out there. No impact at all today.
I tooo think Lewis will end up being a good DB, & I have been sick of Williams play & dropped passes

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Garrett as a person, but I personally think this is a poorly coached football team. Stupid penalties, wasted time outs, blown leads, killed on halftime adjustments. It is what it is

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine what he said at half time.

My guess is, Hey guys this is working let do more of the same.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an entertaining game and I can't say I'm upset with the ending but really good game.

Ps Manster love the avi btw :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine what he said at half time.

My guess is, Hey guys this is working let do more of the same.
We are never gonna win a Super Bowl with JG as Head Coach. He gets owned after halftime, been blowing leads for five years

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a day church has a pick six and Claiborne has an int:L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith really struggles in the run game. Instincts just not there yet

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith really struggles in the run game. Instincts just not there yet

Smith has been even worse in pass defense. He makes some strange reads and takes odd routes to the ball at times. Can't help but feel Jaylon does this to protect himself, and to avoid certain actions with his foot.

I'm really trying, but I do not see any positive impact from Smith on the field. He's not ready to play at a high level, the injury is still a big issue. IMO Dallas would be better served to use Jaylon as a 4th LBer until he starts to force his way onto the field - of course this requires a healthy Sean Lee...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, where the hell is Taco Charlton? Should we file a missing persons report?

I know the kid is raw, and knew going in that he will be a work in progress, but he has done literally nothing. It's way too early to make any conclusions about Taco, but the early returns have to be very disappointing for everyone involved.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, where the hell is Taco Charlton? Should we file a missing persons report?

I know the kid is raw, and knew going in that he will be a work in progress, but he has done literally nothing. It's way too early to make any conclusions about Taco, but the early returns have to be very disappointing for everyone involved.
When the club selected Taco over Watt, it was because they felt Taco could be a "complete DE" and not just a pass rusher. I think they may be proven right in a couple of years, but in the here and now, another pass rusher would help

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we are OK. The offense showed some life yesterday and looked better. We are 2-3, facing a 6 game suspension to one of our best players, but I'm not panicking for some reason. It was good to see Irving back yesterday, although I only heard DLaws name once or twice. I didn't see Collins much at all. Lot of football left. One thing though - I really don't see a great team out there. I know Atlanta has looked pretty good. Carolina is flying under the radar a bit. GB we saw them. Anxious to see them vs Minnesota. McCarthy said we couldn't stop them, which was probably true- but I'm not sure they could stop us either.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we are OK. The offense showed some life yesterday and looked better. We are 2-3, facing a 6 game suspension to one of our best players, but I'm not panicking for some reason. It was good to see Irving back yesterday, although I only heard DLaws name once or twice. I didn't see Collins much at all. Lot of football left. One thing though - I really don't see a great team out there. I know Atlanta has looked pretty good. Carolina is flying under the radar a bit. GB we saw them. Anxious to see them vs Minnesota. McCarthy said we couldn't stop them, which was probably true- but I'm not sure they could stop us either.

I'm not worried about the offense at all. That side of the ball has plenty of talent, scores plenty, and can still realistically get better if a couple guys start performing up to their standards. If the coaches would just let Cooper settle in at LG instead of trying to shoehorn Chaz Green into the position, I think the run game will pick up -- we started to see glimpses of the 2016 rushing attack yesterday. Just need L.Collins to tighten up (I could give a fuck how PFF has him graded) and the line can be dominant again.

The defense is a mess right now. There aren't any play-makers on that side of the ball when Lee is out -- Lewis may be one in time. DLaw is starting to look like fools gold, after he beat up on some of the worst Tackles in football the first few weeks. M.Collins hasn't had much of a presence in the middle of the line. The Dline needs to step it up. The secondary needs time, the rookies need to get completely healthy so they can get broken in. Heath needs to go back to special teams ASAP.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is jerry. He keeps trying to add bargain basement free agents in the off season. It is not working! Moreover, i am convinced Rod's sceme is not working. Staff changes have to be made in off season

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended my boycott for now. Jerruh had the balls to say what all the other owners want to say regarding the pathetic anthem protests. After watching the game this morning I am thinking the Cowboys made a huge error when they threw the ball on second down. They gave Rodgers abut 35 seconds too many . Heath would be a backup in arena league. Jaylon smith is a liability. He is not even close to being back. The LB core without Lee is terrible. Hitchens is a dumbass. Would the offense be better without dez? He should take a pay cut. He can no longer beat even scrub corners. Marinellis scheme is only good if the players make plays aND turn the ball over. This looks like a 5 or 6 win team. On a positive note they sacked Rodgers 4 times and put pressure on several drop backs. This loss is on the back 7.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I's we are 2-3 during the easiest part of the schedue and just gave away 2 straight winnable home games. The defense can't stop anyone right now. They may have dug a hole they can't get out of

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I's we are 2-3 during the easiest part of the schedue and just gave away 2 straight winnable home games. The defense can't stop anyone right now. They may have dug a hole they can't get out of
Two games behind and we play both Wash and Philly twice. The team isnt in a hole right now.