• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Fair and Honest look at the 2018 Michigan Schedule

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haters gonna hate dickweed

Hey you worthless dumbass was a talking to you? Go back in the corner & shut the fuck up.

2,246 days since meeeechegan beat Ohio State.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that post confirms is OSU, Bama, LSU and Oklahoma has coaches who recruited well before other coaches took over.

You aren’t winning a NC in today’s CFB without a top QB unless you have Bama’s RB’s and defense of 5 stars backing up 5 stars. UM’s best QB since Harbaugh took over was Jake Ruddock, who transferred in after losing his job at Iowa. He has had only one QB he recruited on the active roster (Brandon Peters).

And why would you be talking about San Diego, when he coached at Stanford and the 49ers since that job?
And that is his fault. He is supposed to be good with QBs. He does not seem to be able to evaluate them nor develop his own. The only chance they have next year is to get another QB to transfer.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you worthless dumbass was a talking to you? Go back in the corner & shut the fuck up.

2,246 days since meeeechegan beat Ohio State.
Puncha Clemson player for us ok? Then get a tattoo for it and take a class on aids awareness Professor Cowpie

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puncha Clemson player for us ok? Then get a tattoo for it and take a class on aids awareness Professor Cowpie

Bringing up the late 70's? Typical meeeechegan fan, always living in the past. How about focusing on current things? When was the last time that shit team of yours beat Ohio State? Who's had the upper hand in The Rivalry this century? Has Jimmy Jam beaten Ohio State yet? Has he won his division? Has he won the conference? But keep running your big mouth. You're not only ignorant but funny as well.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is his fault. He is supposed to be good with QBs. He does not seem to be able to evaluate them nor develop his own. The only chance they have next year is to get another QB to transfer.

If we ran a read/option spread offense — it’d be much easier to have a true freshman or redshirt freshman start at QB. You only have limited routes run by your WR’s, you don’t have to audible at the line (the sideline does it for you — as an OSU fan, I’m sure you’ve seen your offense stop and all look to the sideline — they are making the call for the QB)

A pro style offense is much more complex. If you find the right fit at QB, it is extremely difficult to defend, but you have to find someone with a high football IQ.

I’m not worried about the QB position as I know it will sort itself out. Reality is — Brandon Peters is the only QB he recruited who has been on the active roster. McCaffrey redshirted this year and next year will be his first year.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing up the late 70's? Typical meeeechegan fan, always living in the past. How about focusing on current things? When was the last time that shit team of yours beat Ohio State? Who's had the upper hand in The Rivalry this century? Has Jimmy Jam beaten Ohio State yet? Has he won his division? Has he won the conference? But keep running your big mouth. You're not only ignorant but funny as well.
Yes I am funny, but of course everyone knows this. However, what is perhaps more funny is how butthurt you get when someone brings up THEE OHIO St's torrid past. Now, scurry away and go rub one off to your custom made nude Andy Katzenmoyer poster

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we ran a read/option spread offense — it’d be much easier to have a true freshman or redshirt freshman start at QB. You only have limited routes run by your WR’s, you don’t have to audible at the line (the sideline does it for you — as an OSU fan, I’m sure you’ve seen your offense stop and all look to the sideline — they are making the call for the QB)

A pro style offense is much more complex. If you find the right fit at QB, it is extremely difficult to defend, but you have to find someone with a high football IQ.

I’m not worried about the QB position as I know it will sort itself out. Reality is — Brandon Peters is the only QB he recruited who has been on the active roster. McCaffrey redshirted this year and next year will be his first year.
This is his fourth year. He could have had a second year or third year guy by now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as last year, 8-4 would be a good season.

Northwestern and Nebraska could knock it down to 6-6.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We threw for 9 tds and 10 interceptions last year. No position played worse than QB. Hell — you could go a step further and say the last two years, almost every loss, sans PSU was directly related to our QB.

The OL wasn’t good, but the QB play was atrocious.

Good thing you are paying a QB whisperer coach, an offensive coordinator, and passing game coordinator like 10 mil a year for those results!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I am funny, but of course everyone knows this. However, what is perhaps more funny is how butthurt you get when someone brings up THEE OHIO St's torrid past. Now, scurry away and go rub one off to your custom made nude Andy Katzenmoyer poster

Where does one get one of these? Asking for a friend

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll get better on the line. I think Bredeson is arguably their best OLineman, and he's back. They've recruited well along the line, as well. I don't think you could say Ole Miss recruited as well, honestly.

I agree with your last statement....but hopefully not much better, he's a scrambling QB who had 47 rushes for -16 yards last year and 9 picks...hopefully Michigan's offensive line does about the same.
:harbaugh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn are you a complete moron. You're the 1 that responded to me yesterday. I didn't go out of my way to say anything to you. You said haters gonna hate. What do I have to hate though? Ohio State has owned that shit team of yours for nearly 20 years now. And the past is all you have in a lame attempt to try & talk shit. How about trying to be more current than the 70's or Katzenmoyer? You really have no idea how dumb you truly are.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the Michigan Quarterback any good??

Hey don't talk shit about mighty meeeechegan or that clown peopleschicken will start talking shit about The Boz. And you don't want that!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your last statement....but hopefully not much better, he's a scrambling QB who had 47 rushes for -16 yards last year and 9 picks...hopefully Michigan's offensive line does about the same.
:harbaugh:
He was actually a pro style QB prospect but he just so happens to be athletic. He's a stud player who was playing in a bowl of shit soup this past season. He'll have the weapons to succeed at michigan for sure, but Harbuagh might not be good enough to coach them all up like he should.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is his fourth year. He could have had a second year or third year guy by now.

He signed to coach UM a month before national signing day — he didn’t have a first recruiting class. His year 2 was the first recruiting class he had. He signed Brandon Peters. He is the only QB recruited by Harbaugh on the active roster this last year. His 2nd recruiting class had Dylan McCaffrey, who redshirted.

This year will be the first time he has a QB room with guys he recruited. I don’t know how to judge the way he brings in transfers at QB. He either doesn’t trust the QB’s we have, or he will bring in anyone he thinks will make the team better?

From what I’ve seen and watched — Peters has the physical tools to be great, but struggles with the playbook. They had to cut the playbook in half when he took over at QB and he still struggled with turning the wrong way on handoffs, etc.

McCaffrey obviously has the pedigree — so it will be interesting to see how he turns out? Never even seen him throw a pass, but he needed to add about 30 lbs or he’d get broke in half.

Lastly — you just don’t see true freshman come in at QB and run a pro style offense. UM has had one true freshman QB in 100+ years. It is why you see so many QB’s excel in spread offenses in college and struggle in the NFL. You have to make many more throws and many more reads.