• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A current ranking of the NFL stadiums

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles stadium is dope.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles stadium is dope.
I've been once, Army/Navy game years back. Liked the stadium, and how they have the 3 main stadiums all next to each other. Not a fan of the city though. My only Philly experience.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The capacity for USC games is nearly 15,000 more than it is for Rams games, which makes sense as USC has a bigger payroll to handle."

:dhd:

Lol, yeah that was a low blow to my Trojans.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lambeau Field. Have been there many times, hope to go many more. However, I have also been to the stadiums in Seattle, Baltimore, Arizona, Atlanta and Detroit, and I can honestly say Lambeau is a dump.

It is basically a really big high school stadium.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambeau really has terrible seating. Most seats are far from the field. The vote is clearly about tradition in it's case.
Just for wow factor and seating Atlanta's new Benz Stadium will be hard to top.

Thanks, Homer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Chris Chase article. Inaccurate, no substance, opinion over facts. Not worth reading but I fell for it.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambeau really has terrible seating. Most seats are far from the field. The vote is clearly about tradition in it's case.
Just for wow factor and seating Atlanta's new Benz Stadium will be hard to top.
Balls you do realize in every stadium "most" seats are far from the field?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balls you do realize in every stadium "most" seats are far from the field?
Where the stands begin and the sideline begins is actually different stadium to stadium. 99% sure that is what he is referring to. Big difference between going to Qualcomm with an enormous gulf between the stands and field and what I am used to in Arrowhead which is pretty up close by comparison. I can be halfway up the first bowl and probably have a better seat than I would in Qualcomm.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the stands begin and the sideline begins is actually different stadium to stadium. 99% sure that is what he is referring to. Big difference between going to Qualcomm with an enormous gulf between the stands and field and what I am used to in Arrowhead which is pretty up close by comparison. I can be halfway up the first bowl and probably have a better seat than I would in Qualcomm.
I'm sure that's what he meant however, I think he's mistaken. The first row in Lambeau is very close to the sidelines. So close I sat only on few rows up along the GB sideline right on the goal line. So close it was hard to see if a player kept his feet in on a throw into the corner. Lambeau basically has one level of seats (bowl) unlike many stadiums that have multiple decks/levels. Without actually measuring I would say Lambeau in general has their fans closer to the action then most.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is a slow time of the year so her is a list of stadium rankings for the up coming season

Jerry cant be happy at all!

Ranking every NFL stadium from best (Lambeau Field) to worst (FedEx Field) | FOX Sports

That list is ludicrous....Lambeau may be the most storied of all but best stadium ????
And Philly is known for the terrible field conditions and violent fans....
How you don't put Jerry's world #1 makes it a farce to me, and M&T Bank Stadium in Bmore is definitely top 3....
Where's the Don, that writer needs to be fired !!!! :D

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is a slow time of the year so her is a list of stadium rankings for the up coming season

Jerry cant be happy at all!

Ranking every NFL stadium from best (Lambeau Field) to worst (FedEx Field) | FOX Sports

This is pretty funny.

Gillette Stadium (New England Patriots)
As if sitting near Patriots fans for three hours wasn't bad enough, you have to sit in traffic with them for two hours on both ends of the game as well. But Gillette's pedestrian bridge and lighthouse is enough to kinda compensate for these shortcomings.

Not a Patriots fan I guess. :pound:

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to 9 stadiums and by far and way the worst was Qualcomm (and this list includes the Vet in Philly). Went there this past season and all I kept thinking was "no wonder they want to get the fuck out of here!"

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list is ludicrous....Lambeau may be the most storied of all but best stadium ????
And Philly is known for the terrible field conditions and violent fans....
How you don't put Jerry's world #1 makes it a farce to me, and M&T Bank Stadium in Bmore is definitely top 3....
Where's the Don, that writer needs to be fired !!!! :D

The Vet's field was like playing on concrete flooring but the Linc's field is top notch like most new stadiums. The fans aren't violent, just angry Jeffery has more Oscars then SB rings.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any ranking that does not list Oakland's Alameda Stadium at 32 should be discarded out of hand.

Besides this obvious blemish, I thought this ranking was garbage / makes no sense.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to several of the listed stadiums. Got to see a game at Lambeau for the first time last year and that was enough for me. I had a great time. Tailgated for hours, froze my nuts off, etc.

Metal bleachers in the icy snow is no match for my cushy bucket seats in a controlled room temperature environment at the big toaster.

Among the worst I have been to...

Oakland Alameda is far and away the worst. Shitty stadium in a shittier neighborhood with a bunch of shitty fans (no offense to the ones here) made for a shitty experience.
The Vet sucked ass
Candlestick Park was a dump

Some of the better...

Cleveland was decent
Superdome was ok
Levi stadium is like going to a wine tasting
Seattle was pretty sweet (I'm sure the Cards winning made it sweeter)
Denver was nice (so was the weather when I went)
Tennessee was pretty cool

This year we are going to hit Detroit and Indy.