• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A current ranking of the NFL stadiums

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only been to games in Seattle and Phoenix so I don't have enough stadium experience to say who has the best place to watch a game. Seattle is freaking awesome though. Of course being a Hawk's fan helps a lot because it feels like the whole city is partying with you for the entire football weekend. Phoenix was fun too, nice building, too many Cards fans though :thumb:.

I guess Lambeau was number one because of the history in that building, but I've had buddies go to games there and they weren't all that impressed. First of all they froze to death, and then outside of the game they said there just isn't much to do in that city and the hotels weren't great. Still, its definitely a destination to put on the old bucket list.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The traffic leaving and going to a Pats game does suck.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only been to games in Seattle and Phoenix so I don't have enough stadium experience to say who has the best place to watch a game. Seattle is freaking awesome though. Of course being a Hawk's fan helps a lot because it feels like the whole city is partying with you for the entire football weekend. Phoenix was fun too, nice building, too many Cards fans though :thumb:.

I guess Lambeau was number one because of the history in that building, but I've had buddies go to games there and they weren't all that impressed. First of all they froze to death, and then outside of the game they said there just isn't much to do in that city and the hotels weren't great. Still, its definitely a destination to put on the old bucket list.

the action is not in the city's night life or its hotels but rather in and around the parking lots before and after the game and in the stadium itself during the game

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambeau really has terrible seating. Most seats are far from the field. The vote is clearly about tradition in it's case.
Just for wow factor and seating Atlanta's new Benz Stadium will be hard to top.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you're buddies are retarded.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The capacity for USC games is nearly 15,000 more than it is for Rams games, which makes sense as USC has a bigger payroll to handle."

:dhd:

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personal taste, but any dome is banned from my top 10.

How about retractable roofs ?
Personally Seattle's stadium looks to have the best seating and it's loud as hell, other than Atlanta's it might be the best for just seeing the games.
I personally love Carolina's stadium, it's about taste.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally Seattle's stadium looks to have the best seating and it's loud as hell, other than Atlanta's it might be the best for just seeing the games.
Banned

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never really liked domes either, but from what I've seen, MB stadium could change my mind. They have pluses obviously in JAN and FEB games, but they seem like a sterile environment compared to open air stadiums.

Of the stadiums I've been in, DEN, CAR are at the top....bottom, Candlestick, Oakland Alameda, Superdome.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been to quite a few stadiums and as tough as this is to admit Arrowhead blows the others away. The stadium itself is pretty simple but the atmosphere is ridiculous. The fans eve as a rival fan are fun to interact with and are some of the nicest people. Friend of mine for tailgaiting forgot all of our silverware. Here we are all of us decked out in Bronco gear and here come a few different Chiefs' groups offering us some of theirs and inviting us to join them for some of their food.

Plus the noise is as advertised. I've been in Centrylink before and it is easy to see the stadium definitely helps the noise level. Not saying the fans are not crazy and loud but they have nothing on Chiefs fans.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only been to Metlife and it is a sweet stadium

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to quite a few stadiums and as tough as this is to admit Arrowhead blows the others away. The stadium itself is pretty simple but the atmosphere is ridiculous. The fans eve as a rival fan are fun to interact with and are some of the nicest people. Friend of mine for tailgaiting forgot all of our silverware. Here we are all of us decked out in Bronco gear and here come a few different Chiefs' groups offering us some of theirs and inviting us to join them for some of their food.

Plus the noise is as advertised. I've been in Centrylink before and it is easy to see the stadium definitely helps the noise level. Not saying the fans are not crazy and loud but they have nothing on Chiefs fans.

But Kansas sucks..right ?