• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

70's, 80's, 90's NBA Draft Championship : TJL vs Nos

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought me and Nos were 1a 1b, I'm surprised it was lopsided like this but he has a great team.

I thought so too. Was surprised it was lopsided, but I had you two as the two best teams before the playoffs started. Kudos because usually the two best teams rarely get to play each other in the championship. I voted for Nos because I believed his team overall deeper. Without the usage of lineups, fit was less of a concern as much as how great of a roster you can construct. If you were to use lineups with halfs, an argument could definitely be made for TJL's team because of the playmaking ability of a lot of his players. I went with Nos because I believe he had the more overall talented roster.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. What's funny for me is the only time anyone ever speaks out about something being unfair or they think people are voting unfairly is when I win.

Remember, these are just suppose to be fun and I had gone like 13 or 14 drafts since winning so if people were voting in shady manner why wasn't it mentioned when Devil won 2 of his first 3 drafts since returning.

Not true! I complain about the voting all the time when I lose :dhd: