• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

70's, 80's, 90's NBA Draft Championship : TJL vs Nos

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, don't quote me no more, youre the biggest fucking bitch on this site, I have no intention of having conversation with you.

Lol ok. Not sure why you are getting upset. You had a great draft :pound:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense and rebounding. Somebdy selected Tree Rollins....
Rambis wasn't great defender or rebounder tho, he was average at both, he was famous for goofy glasses and getting taken to suplex city by Kevin McHale.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sometimes think some people just pick Nos to win because he does so much around here..... The fact TJL got this far, and then loses to Nos is a joke... If you want to say TJL loses because the rest of his team was not so good, then how did he beat UK and whoever else he beat... Nos had a good team, but i do see some inconsistencies with voting... Then again, i could be wrong, since i haven't watched more than 5 basketball games a season since the michael Jordan Bulls days, and i was too young then to really appreciate the nuances...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sometimes think some people just pick Nos to win because he does so much around here..... The fact TJL got this far, and then loses to Nos is a joke... If you want to say TJL loses because the rest of his team was not so good, then how did he beat UK and whoever else he beat... Nos had a good team, but i do see some inconsistencies with voting... Then again, i could be wrong, since i haven't watched more than 5 basketball games a season since the michael Jordan Bulls days, and i was too young then to really appreciate the nuances...
I thought me and Nos were 1a 1b, I'm surprised it was lopsided like this but he has a great team.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for trying to take credit away from me.

Your second point literally makes no sense at all, in every single draft someone makes it this far just to lose to the eventual champion.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for trying to take credit away from me.

Your second point literally makes no sense at all, in every single draft someone makes it this far just to lose to the eventual champion.
Hey bud, you had a great team bud, congrats bud, you're the champ bud, you're the GOAT mock drafter bud, the GOAT director of Mock drafts bud, YOU're THE GOAT, bud.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak for myself. But I don't even look at team names when I vote.I just look at teams.This format was a little more difficult to gauge.Im used to lineups with direct match ups to compare like a traditional game.And I'm really not a basketball guy.So I tried to look at it different. I thought TJL and Nos had the best teams and it was hard.

The way I looked at it.TJL had the edge on guards And Jordan,Hardaway ,Kidd,Bogues and Collins would have put up more points.While Nos had an edge at forward with Wilkins,Garnett,Maxwell,Robinson and Oneel putting up more points. I do think both teams also had great centers I liked Walton and Dawkins was underrated mo.I may not know Camby so well but Malone is a tough match up. In the end I tried looking at how big the differentials in points between each group may play out.And gave a slight edge to nos.

It could have really gone either way mo.And I hate voting because hate seeing anyone lose.But in truth I think they both won.Both had amazing drafts and teams to be proud of.Great draft TJL and Nos congrats to you both :suds: And great drafts by everyone across the board these games were all very hard to vote on :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wins bc he is a damn good drafter and has the most experience out of everyone. I picked him to win bc he simply had the best team. I thought this draft was pretty tough even though it was a short draft.

Great draft to both of these gheyboys :suds:@TJL @Nosferatu

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bud, you had a great team bud, congrats bud, you're the champ bud, you're the GOAT mock drafter bud, the GOAT director of Mock drafts bud, YOU're THE GOAT, bud.

How many times can you say bud in one run-on sentence...I think you broke the record lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wins bc he is a damn good drafter and has the most experience out of everyone. I picked him to win bc he simply had the best team. I thought this draft was pretty tough even though it was a short draft.

Great draft to both of these gheyboys :suds:@TJL @Nosferatu

Thank you. What's funny for me is the only time anyone ever speaks out about something being unfair or they think people are voting unfairly is when I win.

Remember, these are just suppose to be fun and I had gone like 13 or 14 drafts since winning so if people were voting in shady manner why wasn't it mentioned when Devil won 2 of his first 3 drafts since returning.