• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7 rd mock draft from Bleached report today

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for kicks, wonder your guys thoughts IF it was conceivable. Think I would be more than fine with it at least through rd 5. :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The link looks bleached out. ;)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I click on it, is it a slide show? It's why I never go there. I'm adverse to those. If so, maybe you could just tell us who they selected for the Broncos.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Cam Robinson
2. Joe Mixon
3. Gerald Everett
3b. Shaquille Griffin
4. Ryan Switzer
5. JJ Dielman
6. Deangelo Brown
7. Marquez White
7b. Kieon Adam's
7c. Ben boulware

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely has picks I like and ones I don't...

Round
1) Cam Robinson--I like the player and think he has as much upside as any Tackle in this draft. Fits well with our offensive scheme of wanting to just make teams hate playing us from the beating they take play after play. Inconsistent player with some off the field concerns. That might be my biggest issue with this draft is taking 2 guys right off the bat with character concerns. Already have a pretty fragile locker room in my opinion with some bad character guys and well just hate to upset that balance all the more.

2) Joe Mixon--There is no denying this kid has talent galore. Maybe the best RB in the entire draft and gives our offense a weapon we haven't had in a long time. At the same time again can't ignore the off the field issues and just hate to use this high of a pick on such a risky guy.

3) Gerald Everett--Good pick and good value. Fits in nicely to a hole we have on the team and can be a year 1 contributor if not even maybe starter at the TE position for us.

3b) Shaquille Griffin--Showed decent in college but has skyrocketed because of a good combine. He struggled though against speed guys some in college and needs time to develop. Which I guess for the CB position the Broncos have some luxury to give him that kind of time. Personally at this point I would rather have seen the Broncos take Davenport to add to the OL depth and give us a high quality player to develop for the position hurting the most.

4) Ryan Switzer--Perfect fit for what we need with a guy that can work the middle of the field and be a big time special teams player. He was a 2-time All American as a punt returner. We go from one of the worst punt return situations to maybe one of the tops in the NFL pretty quickly. Maybe my favorite pick so far.

5) JJ Dielman--Good pick. I'm honestly more worried about the Center position than any other position not being the LT on the OL. I know we have Paradis but I worry about fit and recovery so having a guy that could step in if needed is a must.

6) DeAngelo Brown--Pure NT that offers a strong body to help control the middle of the field. Not sure he offers a whole lot beyond that but you still need a guy like that on the roster and probably a good back up to Peko.

7th round
Bunch them all together.

Don't really like the Boulware pick other than from a leadership standpoint as he is a tough worker from all that I have heard. I just don't see him having much of a future as he is too slow to be a big special teams guy and well doesn't have the athleticism to really keep up as a starter. The other two offer some developmental ability.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I basically agree with what Carl just said to save you all time. I love Joe Mixon as a player though and might be more willing to take the risk then others.

I also love the story of Griffin's brother. Shaqueem. Not sure he has a position in the NFL, but at his size with one hand to be a top caliber pass rusher in college football last year was insane.

SG1.jpg

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
realistic! not as good as carl and my mocks tho!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cam, but if Elway drafts Mixon, I would find it impossible to enjoy the games

That Lawrence Phillips jersey looks great hanging in the Rams' Ring Of Fame

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. First 2 picks are guys that could be in jail. I don't think Elway's that nuts

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Cam Robinson
2. Joe Mixon
3. Gerald Everett
3b. Shaquille Griffin
4. Ryan Switzer
5. JJ Dielman
6. Deangelo Brown
7. Marquez White
7b. Kieon Adam's
7c. Ben boulware
Thanks, Steve!

I'm not as high on Robinson as many are, but OL are impossible for me to judge. I'd gladly take Mixon in the 2nd. My OU friends say he hasn't been trouble since the suspension and has been a good teammate. Switzer? About time!

Overall, I'd be pleased.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Steve!

I'm not as high on Robinson as many are, but OL are impossible for me to judge. I'd gladly take Mixon in the 2nd. My OU friends say he hasn't been trouble since the suspension and has been a good teammate. Switzer? About time!

Overall, I'd be pleased.

Did your friends not hear about his run-in with a parking attendant that gave him a ticket and he ended up tearing it up and throwing it in her face?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea for sure, but without the previous publicity, wouldn't have been an issue. Not a Talib type incident. ;)

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give pause to Mixon's apparent anger issues. Not sure how well that would hold up with the pressure and scrutiny he will face in the NFL. He's a hell of a talent though.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carl and i talk about mixon and do a 7 round mock on our pod! lol

My mock was
1. Cam Robinson OT/OG Alabama
2. Curtis Samuel WR/RB/OW Ohio State
3. Sidney Jones CB Washington
3c. Julie'n Davenport OT Bucknell
4. Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma
5c. Jonnu Smith TE/WR Florida International
6. DJ Jones NT/DT Ole Miss
7. Javancy Jones Edge/Off Ball LB Jackson State
7ci. Isaac Rochell DT/DE Notre Dame
7cii. Brandon Bell Off Ball LB Penn State

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus I just can't seem to get the right hook that he landed on that girls jaw out of my head. I'm willing to concede the fact that she was being a major asshole to him. She put hands on him first. But to hit a girl like that, wow. I mean just wow. That's unadulterated rage.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carl and i talk about mixon and do a 7 round mock on our pod! lol

My mock was
1. Cam Robinson OT/OG Alabama
2. Curtis Samuel WR/RB/OW Ohio State
3. Sidney Jones CB Washington
3c. Julie'n Davenport OT Bucknell
4. Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma
5c. Jonnu Smith TE/WR Florida International
6. DJ Jones NT/DT Ole Miss
7. Javancy Jones Edge/Off Ball LB Jackson State
7ci. Isaac Rochell DT/DE Notre Dame
7cii. Brandon Bell Off Ball LB Penn State
Good job. It would depend on who was available at 20. I hate drafting for need in lieu of talent. I love that you took Jones, that gives a huge edge to your first two picks with that value.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cam at 20 meets need and value and the thought process is you are going to be able to get better offensive playmaker value rounds 2-4 then u are offensive line talent rounds 2-4.

I still double dipped though because Davenport has potential and I know for a blipping fact Denver loves the kid lol

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill let carl post his own mock, but we give analysis and good back and forth on the pod. One of the more fun ones i have had recording! hour flew by lol