• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Nebraska @ #11 Wisconsin -- 6pm CST on ESPN

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Organized religion, fuck democrats stepping in as the new world order of organized religion fuck all the things that are horrible in t his world FUCK THEM ALL.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last night I said Wisconsin outplayed and outcoached Nebraska. I was wrong about them outplaying Nebraska because the Nebraska players played their hearts out, but Wisconsin did out coach Nebraska by a bit. Our play calling at times was a bit odd, and let's not forget the strange no calls by the officials that certainly was a factor that not many teams nationwide could have overcome against a good team like Wisconsin at their home field.

Despite this, Nebraska can still have a really good to great season. GBR.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching the game and (my son inadvertently ruined it for me in the middle of the third quarter) I am pleased with the overall effort of the team. The final score sucks ass, but it was a relatively penalty free, hard hitting affair. It's nice to come out of camp Randal with a little bit of dignity still intact.
Move on to the next one.
congrats to the Badgers.
GBR
Well said Tom.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe how many things fell our way the second half of that game and even an overtime only for us to still lose

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did however receive a new trophy most likable or something like that

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe how many things fell our way the second half of that game and even an overtime only for us to still lose

This is what hurts we outplayed them after halftime forced them to make stupid mistakes and we didn't capitalize and win

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today the sun came up somewhere - it's cloudy here - we only have 1 loss and tOSU looked suspect vs Northwestern.

I still think our best running game is out of the spread set, but alas WTF do I know?
Don't answer as I am the founding member and President of the "Don't Know Shit Club!"

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't feel like things just started bouncing our way. Both interceptions we made were great plays made by a great safety. Were they bad passes? Yes. But Gerry was nails nearly the entire game.

The missed FG and XP.......yea, those were fortunate deals. Overall, however, that was a pretty even matchup. It wasn't by accident that we had a chance to win the game on the final play.