• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Michigan State @ #12 Michigan

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think:

Yeah, that's obviously photoshopped..........you have a better chance of seeing Detroit elect a white mayor that a U of M girl go down on someone with a 'Spartan' intellect.

These ESPN commercials were funny though:

This was also pretty anecdotal (apologies in advance to PIBuckeye)

No, they'll go down until they get the ring on their finger. Ask my wife.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been working a lot lately, just finished a state audit which had me preoccupied as well............how you been?
Well, that splains it ... all work & no play.

I been pretty good. Finally, got my house sold in Va Beach and am in process of looking for new place here back in Indiana. Blah.

Michigan should have won last night, but they completely forgot how they played the first half and ND made some adjustments to their game as well............I didn't have high expectations though seeing as they've been without their #1 player for the last half of the season...so CONGRATULATIONS to ND! :suds:
TBH, lost my interest in CBB years ago with all of the "one & done" BS. I still root for IU & ND, but just don't follow it very close like I used to. Only went to one ND game this year and that's after my bro practically begged me to go.

I only really pay attention during tourney times and couldn't even tell ya what team is good and what teams aren't. lol

Just always glad to see my Irish kick da shyt outta da Skunkweasels. :D :suds:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's almost football season I need to retread this thread. It might be the happiest I will be all season.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's almost football season I need to retread this thread. It might be the happiest I will be all season.
Here is a Michigan thread I can get behind. :suds:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump for @TrustMeIamRight and @MAIZEandBLUE09 . :suds:
QDUwwahyT8OpfwxCMktS_Cat%20Runs%20Into%20Bakery%20Door.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I've just been informed that a person foul call was not called on the final play and that Michigan should have gotten a first down, even with the return (which should have been overturned). Apparently an MSU player ran into the long snapper immediately, which is an instant personal foul. You cannot make contact with the long snapper for 1 second after the ball has been snapped, which MSU ignored and wasn't called. So basically, Michigan should have won and now I can blame the refs.

Pretty clear to me. Knocks over the long snapper instantly. Cheaters.

I know this is way late and I am picking at an old wound but, if you go to 7:02 you will see that the guy who takes out the long snapper was blocked into him. No penalty.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is way late and I am picking at an old wound but, if you go to 7:02 you will see that the guy who takes out the long snapper was blocked into him. No penalty.
:tsk:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know our season sucks this season and this will be our highlight but

HAPPY BLAKE O'NIELL BOTCHED PUNT DAY!!!!

michigan-michigan-state.gif

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, your 'Golden Age' when you eked out a victory on a botched punt (I believe it was the only time you led in that game and the time the score was the closest other than 0-0 at kickoff).

Fate will not be NEARLY as kind to 'Sparty' this year, so savor the flavor it's gonna have to last a LONGGGGG time based off of what I've witnessed of your team.. :suds:

Back to reality for the Spartans, guess you empathize with Tom Petty when he sang "comin' down is the hardest thing'... :whistle:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This really should be a national holiday. Obama's last act as president?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, your 'Golden Age' when you eked out a victory on a botched punt (I believe it was the only time you led in that game and the time the score was the closest other than 0-0 at kickoff).

Fate will not be NEARLY as kind to 'Sparty' this year, so savor the flavor it's gonna have to last a LONGGGGG time based off of what I've witnessed of your team.. :suds:

Back to reality for the Spartans, guess you empathize with Tom Petty when he sang "comin' down is the hardest thing'... :whistle:
You do realize that last year was the worst team we had with Connor Cook as our starting quarterback and we beat you in nearly every statistic short of punting. You still haven't beat us yet and Pauly still resides in East Lansing.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that last year was the worst team we had with Connor Cook as our starting quarterback and we beat you in nearly every statistic short of punting. You still haven't beat us yet and Pauly still resides in East Lansing.

Back to reality. That must sting, eh?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to reality. That must sting, eh?
I was expecting a down season, not this far down, but I said before the season, Michigan State should lose to Michigan. Next year should be Key.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know how it felt to have a bunch a white boys from Chicago burn your pathetic ass secondary. I still think Cox is playing follow the leader to this day.