• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#7 Georgia at Missouri

Who wins?

• Missouri in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Arizona State & LSU.

How many times has Oklahoma crossed the Mississippi in that same time period? LOL

Reading problems?

I said............the last two times...........then corrected myself with the third.

I never said fourth or fifth. God!!!!!!!

Hell I even used years, 2009 and 2010. You havn't played in BR since 2008! Christ talk about bullshit dodging, fucking typical SEC bullshit.

And in case you were wondering, the last two times, notice I said two, OU went east of the mississippi they won.

Douche!

Last edited by a moderator:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Georgia close. I don't think Mizzou is a bad team...just really don't know too much about them yet.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fran wasn't that bad....SHULA ON THE OTHER HAND!!!

Shula was coaching under sanctions tho, right?

Im not real sure about the time frame.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU tends to play on the west coast more than east of the Mississippi. But that's two time zones as opposed to one for UF going west of the Mississippi.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading problems?

I said............the last two times...........then corrected myself with the third.

I never said fourth or fifth. God!!!!!!!

Hell I even used years, 2009 and 2010. You havn't played in BR since 2008! Christ talk about bullshit dodging, fucking typical SEC bullshit.

And in case you were wondering, the last two times, notice I said two, OU went east of the mississippi they won.

Douche!

I don't understand your obsession/beef with Georgia or the SEC. Seems like the BIG12 and Oklahoma has enough for you to worry about, but whatever.

All of your comments have a hostile tone and contain exaggerations. No point in trying to have a "discussion" with you.

:yo:

BTW - the last 2 times UGA & Oklahoma played... OU didn't win. :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand your obsession/beef with Georgia or the SEC. Seems like the BIG12 and Oklahoma has enough for you to worry about, but whatever.

All of your comments have a hostile tone and contain exaggerations. No point in trying to have a "discussion" with you.

:yo:

BTW - the last 2 times UGA & Oklahoma played... OU didn't win. :dance:

What did I exaggerate about? Yes I'm hostile. You really counting gymnastics? Come on!

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know what I meant... Georgia doesn't play 85% of their games in Georgia. Your barking up the wrong tree, maybe you should start in on Florida. Your argument would be more valid & fruitful.

Other than that, I'm not being baited into your pedantic babbling.

:focus: