• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6th best pass rush ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 6th best pass rush is reaching a bit. I temper my expectations with Payne because he is a rookie. It will take a few snaps on Sunday's to get him acclimated to NFL speed. I do however, have higher expectations for Allen & Ioanman since they are in year 2 together so to speak. I have even GREATER expectations from Smith, Kerrigan, McPhee, Anderson, Brown & Foster. All 6 of these players should be better and provide more production than last year. I expect very little from Settle so anything he can provide will be a bonus. Lanier, McGee etc will likely be role players expected to help with pass rush and run stop responsibilities respectively. If we can improve to say 15-17 vs the run and be a top 10 secondary, the results will certainly improve and help the team all around.

HTTR!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 6th best pass rush is reaching a bit. I temper my expectations with Payne because he is a rookie. It will take a few snaps on Sunday's to get him acclimated to NFL speed. I do however, have higher expectations for Allen & Ioanman since they are in year 2 together so to speak. I have even GREATER expectations from Smith, Kerrigan, McPhee, Anderson, Brown & Foster. All 6 of these players should be better and provide more production than last year. I expect very little from Settle so anything he can provide will be a bonus. Lanier, McGee etc will likely be role players expected to help with pass rush and run stop responsibilities respectively. If we can improve to say 15-17 vs the run and be a top 10 secondary, the results will certainly improve and help the team all around.

HTTR!

agreed