• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 6) Miami Heat vs. 3) Philadelphia 76ers

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson comes from a clan of warriors. His parents are black belts. He has eight siblings, and they are also all black belts of varying degrees. His youngest sister, about 10 years his junior, is working toward her third degree. He’s a second-degree black belt himself. His first MMA bout came at the age of 18. Johnson was declared the winner after 97 seconds. He’s fought a total of seven MMA matches and is undefeated. He’s 20-0 in all his kickboxing matches

They Call Him Bloodsport: James Johnson Kicks His Way Into the NBA

But he just hangs out in a dojo LOL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you at the game or do you mean on this site?....lol

Lots of cheering in the crowd for Embiid.

Almost looks like a Clippers game where the visiting team is more popular.

* sobs quietly *

At the game, pre game.
I have no ‘issues’ with any people who post here.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just go to the Sixers board and see that I'm the most consistent poster over there. Only come on the main board for more poster to comment with during big games
i'm your huckleberry. if this is about cats just now posting, i don't post on the main board either, i've only been here since 2016, was previously on a board with @Sparhawk and @knowyourenemy, but it went away. fuck, i watched most games with a 12 hour difference between the start times.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DbVlIKuVQAAM-xQ.jpg

He’s very talented, but he seems like he could possibly be a real life dick.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s very talented, but he seems like he could possibly be a real life dick.
he might be one of those guys you love on your team, but hate on others (on the court), but off the court, he sounds like the real deal, straight up good cat.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he might be one of those guys you love on your team, but hate on others (on the court), but off the court, he sounds like the real deal, straight up good cat.

Yeah true but to be fair, most NBA guys are good guys away from the court. This isn't the NFL where you have several guys getting arrested every off season for being an idiot.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah true but to be fair, most NBA guys are good guys away from the court. This isn't the NFL where you have several guys getting arrested every off season for being an idiot.
I just meant, like, I always hated Jeremy Shockey when he was on the Giants, seemed like a real prick, but if he was on my team, would have loved him.

That being said, I fucking hate Wade with a passion. Mainly because he'd get bull shit calls. Still remember when he went with a Liu Kang style kick into Igoudala and got to the line. Literally dropped kicked a guy, but got to the foul line. My memory goes deep on things that piss me off.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really expected the Heat to win today.

I didn’t. I’m just mad Embiid didn’t play game 2 and get the sweep. Just kidding :)
Philly needs to play better if they want to make the ECF

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Johnson is a bad man but if he wanted to play the tough guy act he should have went with MMA. I'm sure he'd beat the shit out of the vast majority of the league but that isn't what wins you basketball games.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comments on officiating are hilarious.

Do the people who make comments about how bad the officials are ever look at literally every other thread? Every game thread has one side or the other bitching about calls. If you watch enough basketball you realize that yeah they miss a few each game but it's just how it works and it evens out. Once in a blue moon the refs really do lean too hard against a team and really screw it up but that's very rare.

Reactions: GNG

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the people who make comments about how bad the officials are ever look at literally every other thread? Every game thread has one side or the other bitching about calls. If you watch enough basketball you realize that yeah they miss a few each game but it's just how it works and it evens out. Once in a blue moon the refs really do lean too hard against a team and really screw it up but that's very rare.
i was at the bar during the game, i think i saw an early call against I want to say Winslow, when he went up for a layup, but somehow an offensive foul was called, maybe it wasn't against him, i was at DC bar where Sixers - Heat wasn't the main attraction. Granted, after the, I saw the same questionable calls on both sides, of course, I groaned at everyone that went against the sixers and nodded for everyone they got. The refs will be the refs, I'm sure there's some coaching and some acting by players that goes into it, but it's bull shit either way.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Johnson is a bad man but if he wanted to play the tough guy act he should have went with MMA. I'm sure he'd beat the shit out of the vast majority of the league but that isn't what wins you basketball games.

He's a good player.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just meant, like, I always hated Jeremy Shockey when he was on the Giants, seemed like a real prick, but if he was on my team, would have loved him.

That being said, I fucking hate Wade with a passion. Mainly because he'd get bull shit calls. Still remember when he went with a Liu Kang style kick into Igoudala and got to the line. Literally dropped kicked a guy, but got to the foul line. My memory goes deep on things that piss me off.
Just let it go dude.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bitch about the officiating.