• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6 Buckeyes (so far) headed to the NFL draft.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you bringing this back up to vindicate me being correct? All I ever said was that @Lions=TeHsUcKs wasn't alone in his opinion at the time.
The majority of reputable experts sided with me, as I said, and we were right. It's ok to admit I was right once in a while, ya know..

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of reputable experts sided with me, as I said, and we were right. It's ok to admit I was right once in a while, ya know..

You were correct about Lattimore getting picked ahead of Tabor. You were incorrect, at the time, about how @Lions=TeHsUcKs was alone in his opinion. I cited Fox, CBS, Bleacher Report and SB nation, along with some others you deemed not reputable enough.

FWIW I never stated who was better than who.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were correct about Lattimore getting picked ahead of Tabor. You were incorrect, at the time, about how @Lions=TeHsUcKs was alone in his opinion. I cited Fox, CBS, Bleacher Report and SB nation, along with some others you deemed not reputable enough.

FWIW I never stated who was better than who.
If I had to guess I'd say Tabor would get drafted ahead of Lattimore, but these are called mocks for a reason. Hell Kiper had Clausen going 2nd one year and he fell all the way to the 2nd round.
I win.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:clap:

I was simply making, as I stated at the time, an educated guess, based on where the mocks were THREE months ago. Obviously, if I would have made a prediction yesterday, I wouldn't have had Tabor ahead of either Lattimore or Conley. Tabor had a shitty combine and pre draft workouts.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

I was simply making, as I stated at the time, an educated guess, based on where the mocks were THREE months ago. Obviously, if I would have made a prediction yesterday, I wouldn't have had Tabor ahead of either Lattimore or Conley. Tabor had a shitty combine and pre draft workouts.
And who was it that called it THREE months ago?

me