• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #5 Wisconsin vs. #24 Michigan (Noon ET, Fox)

Badgers or Weasels?

• Wisconsin by >7

• Wisconsin by 7 or less

• Michigan by 7 or less

• Michigan by >7

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually get to one a year at Camp Randel. For as long as I have known the students are never there at game start time. It is always a topic in the local newspapers and nobody really has an answer as to why they always come late. It is even the same for 2:30 games but not quite as bad
Nobody has an answer?

The answer is obvious... 11am is much too early to start a game. College students are barely up and dressed at that time, let alone able to pregame and walk a mile to the stadium.

Separately, I don’t think anyone who was at GameDay on Bascom Hill and stayed to the end of the program could have possibly made it to their seats before about 5 mins left in the 1st quarter.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for style points. Not going to be any major changes in the playoff pic this week. If Wisky goes undefeated and beats Ohio St, they go to the playoffs.
Disagree. I think Wisconsin should be trying to give itself a shot with a close loss to Ohio State. The Buckeyes made it last season despite not winning the B1G and losing to PSU because they had fewer losses. Yes they also had the win in Norman.

I’m not saying this would work, but they should be putting their best foot forward.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to go though all of these posts so I will just say good game Wolverines. If they could find some stability with their QB play to go with that D, they' re going to be pretty effing good

And fuck all y'all to anyone bitching about the refs

The refs were actually pretty good ... we have a lot of bone head whiners. Michigan lost because Wisconsin played a better game.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game I suppose but this offense is a joke. I cannot root for this offensive coaching staff at all. Harbaugh need to get a clue. Garbage.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed calls on both sides as there is every game.

Can't help it if your boys are brittle bitches :suds:
It’s our line in pass protect. Way too often defensive lineman or linebackers are getting unempeeded shots at our QB.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tldr.... but all this bullshit about a dirty hit on qb has to stop. he tackled him at the waist for fuck sake and was the first one waving for help.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually get to one a year at Camp Randel. For as long as I have known the students are never there at game start time. It is always a topic in the local newspapers and nobody really has an answer as to why they always come late. It is even the same for 2:30 games but not quite as bad
The answer seems pretty obvious..the parties outside

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has an answer?

The answer is obvious... 11am is much too early to start a game. College students are barely up and dressed at that time, let alone able to pregame and walk a mile to the stadium.

Separately, I don’t think anyone who was at GameDay on Bascom Hill and stayed to the end of the program could have possibly made it to their seats before about 5 mins left in the 1st quarter.

The real obvious answer is there shouldn't be just one slow single file line coming in from the bottom of the stadium. No matter what time the game starts they'll still have that issue.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game I suppose but this offense is a joke. I cannot root for this offensive coaching staff at all. Harbaugh need to get a clue. Garbage.

Your defense is still elite. A kicker and great QB has them beating OSU. You took OSU to OT last season with Speight for crying out loud.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your defense is still elite. A kicker and great QB has them beating OSU. You took OSU to OT last season with Speight for crying out loud.

yes... and now they're down to O'Kornhole

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s our line in pass protect. Way too often defensive lineman or linebackers are getting unempeeded shots at our QB.

yeah the pass protection has been awful all year round, particularly the right side.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3