• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #5 Wisconsin vs. #24 Michigan (Noon ET, Fox)

Badgers or Weasels?

• Wisconsin by >7

• Wisconsin by 7 or less

• Michigan by 7 or less

• Michigan by >7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the problem is, there is no one on the radio that is a Michigan fan that actually is willing to be tough on Michigan. They are all too busy blowing Harbaugh and saying how great he is and that Michigan’s year is next year. You dislike Valenti because he is tough on Michigan. He is also just as tough on Michigan State.

It’s pretty much the whiner thing ... I have lots of MSU friends that like to give me shit ... that’s what sports is all about. It is definitely the whiner thing.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin just left 3 easy points on the board. Clearly not concerned with style points.

I disagree with that decision. This game should be 27-10 or maybe 31-10. That would look more impressive.

Everyone should remember that when we're measuring wins at the end of the season.

No need for style points. Not going to be any major changes in the playoff pic this week. If Wisky goes undefeated and beats Ohio St, they go to the playoffs.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Wisconsin. I’ll be rooting for you to succeed moving forward.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Badgers fans, you guys are good.

Peters injury makes me sad. I thought he played well today. Might as well give me my avi now @SlinkyRedfoot, OSU is going to murder us.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve given it to him three times now?[/Q
thatswhatshesaid.jpg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for style points. Not going to be any major changes in the playoff pic this week. If Wisky goes undefeated and beats Ohio St, they go to the playoffs.
I am tired of people bitching about Wiscy...if they win out it is fucking playoffs and that should be the end of the discussion. I do not get this obsession with the national media wanting to find a way for ohio st. to somehow get into the playoff

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am tired of people bitching about Wiscy...if they win out it is fucking playoffs and that should be the end of the discussion. I do not get this obsession with the national media wanting to find a way for ohio st. to somehow get into the playoff

There really is nothing to discuss since they play each other. The winner gets in.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really is nothing to discuss since they play each other. The winner gets in.
Exactly..let the process play out. But why the chatter about how if this and that can possibly happen then ohio st still has a chance. Screw that shit...its not just local media either

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always sold out the students choose to party in the parking lots till end of the 1st quarter that is the student section. I should have taken a pic in the second quarter it was full
Have you eve been to a game at CR in the last 4-5 years? Attendance is never a problem. Prompt arrivals? Perhaps

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to go though all of these posts so I will just say good game Wolverines. If they could find some stability with their QB play to go with that D, they' re going to be pretty effing good

And fuck all y'all to anyone bitching about the refs

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to go though all of these posts so I will just say good game Wolverines. If they could find some stability with their QB play to go with that D, they' re going to be pretty effing good

And fuck all y'all to anyone bitching about the refs
The refs were pretty bad. But ultimately we lost because our QB got knocked out

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were pretty bad. But ultimately we lost because our QB got knocked out

Missed calls on both sides as there is every game.

Can't help it if your boys are brittle bitches :suds:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you eve been to a game at CR in the last 4-5 years? Attendance is never a problem. Prompt arrivals? Perhaps

I usually get to one a year at Camp Randel. For as long as I have known the students are never there at game start time. It is always a topic in the local newspapers and nobody really has an answer as to why they always come late. It is even the same for 2:30 games but not quite as bad