• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 weeks in

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season seems to be going quick. Probably a good time for the bye week. Tough going into it with 2 home losses in a row, but nonetheless it is time to get healthier. Gotta believe if Irving had been playing the first few weeks that he makes the play on Rodgers big scramble at the end. I know, it's over. One good thing - there doesn't seem to be a Super team out their right now. Schedule looks pretty tough going forward, but SF, Chargers and Giants are 3 of the games. Although the Bolts and SF seem to be playing better, that should be 3 wins.

Our team- honestly I don't think anyone with exception of Dak and DLaw has played as well as they can. Anyone checked out Daks stats. Ok, he probably hasn't played as well as his stats have shown but he has been the best player we have so far. He had a rough game in Denver along some accuracy issues here and there but he has given us a chance to win. I think he has clearly gotten better and will continue to set the bar high. Just hope the rest of the guys can catch up.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Irving had him for a loss. That could possibly been the game winning play. The back 7 did not play well. Get Martin signed and all defense early in the draft. Either an edge rusher or a cb. If the defense does not play better we will be talking about the draft. Taco looks like a bust to me. It sucks tapper got hurt

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For that matter we need to draft a LB early.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like on offense we are going to need our next big time WR. Butler and Williams are on one year deals. Dez seems to be physically regressing faster than your typical 28 year old WR. 5/16th thru the season, seems like RT Collins has been decent (outside of Von Miller). But that LG spot needs a talent upgrade.
We will need a new safety, a new OLB and a new DE (yes, again) I feel like its too early to go much farther into what our off-season needs are.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a little good news today as Nolan Carroll is gone. I don't care that Lewis got beat. Damn good young player with fire in his belly. Cowboys are now free to bring in someone else it they so desire. The heath experiment has been a disaster. Time to see woods starting. Jaylon needs fewer snaps. Cowboys need to trade for a decent linebacker

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like on offense we are going to need our next big time WR. Butler and Williams are on one year deals. Dez seems to be physically regressing faster than your typical 28 year old WR. 5/16th thru the season, seems like RT Collins has been decent (outside of Von Miller). But that LG spot needs a talent upgrade.
We will need a new safety, a new OLB and a new DE (yes, again) I feel like its too early to go much farther into what our off-season needs are.
I have given dez the benefit of the doubt,but he no longer is an elite receiver.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need defense, LB, DL, safety, and then offense. Rt, speedy Wr, guard IMO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paea retires. Irving could get 10 sacks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Irving had him for a loss. That could possibly been the game winning play. The back 7 did not play well. Get Martin signed and all defense early in the draft. Either an edge rusher or a cb. If the defense does not play better we will be talking about the draft. Taco looks like a bust to me. It sucks tapper got hurt

Don't get me wrong... GB is god but damn they seem to get every break. Every hail mary. I'm watching the game on the NFL network and that missed sack was huge. I didn't hear anyone mention when Dallas went up in the fourth Scandrick was sooooooo close to getting a pick 6.

Why did GB go for the 2 up four with 9:56 left? Dallas comes down and scores it puts them up 2 not 3. You'd think GB would rather be down 2 or force Dallas to go for the 2. Really poor call by GB.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong... GB is god but damn they seem to get every break. Every hail mary. I'm watching the game on the NFL network and that missed sack was huge. I didn't hear anyone mention when Dallas went up in the fourth Scandrick was sooooooo close to getting a pick 6.

Why did GB go for the 2 up four with 9:56 left? Dallas comes down and scores it puts them up 2 not 3. You'd think GB would rather be down 2 or force Dallas to go for the 2. Really poor call by GB.

They had no idea Dallas was gonna run the whole clock out. If they kick they are up 29-24. If they get it , they go up 30-24. Two FGs tie you that way. Not beat you. Now of course if they kick the point, a FG at the end wins it instead of tie it. One can make a case both ways. I'm not sure I would ever go for two until the last 5 minutes, unless I had that Bears play that was awesome. Crazy game. They had missed 2 PATs already. That made 3. Points are hard enough to get.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the Cowboys, I would tell Zeke to just take the damn 6 and move on. If we are still in it when he comes back, he'll be fresh and we can give him 30 totes a game. If we are out of it, a higher draft position and a FA or two and this team is a SB contender IMO. I think we surprise and go 4-2 during his suspension, even against that schedule

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight is 20/20 but little Watt would have been perfect here.
Yea, I wanted him over taco. Maybe we take that DE from Ohio state. He reminds me of little watt. This season has been a dissapoinment. 2 games out in the loss column. It may take 11 wins to make the playoffs and zeke will be out 6 games.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have given dez the benefit of the doubt,but he no longer is an elite receiver.
Dez is still elite but the Cowboys prefer force feeding the ball to Elliott instead of getting Dez more involved in the offense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson is very talented and I thought he'd be the first QB drafted. Houston has a possible elite QB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers aren't lucky, they have the best QB in the NFL which makes them dangerous.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I wanted him over taco. Maybe we take that DE from Ohio state. He reminds me of little watt. This season has been a dissapoinment. 2 games out in the loss column. It may take 11 wins to make the playoffs and zeke will be out 6 games.

I was all in for the TJ. I am not draft expert though. 2 years ago I wanted someone else besides Dak and hindsight has me all fucking wrong on that one.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all in for the TJ. I am not draft expert though. 2 years ago I wanted someone else besides Dak and hindsight has me all fucking wrong on that one.
Exactly. I was REALLY hoping for DE badly, but I didn't really love the Taco pick and I did want the BPA first and foremost. They passed on the CB GB took and even stated he was the BPA on their board which pissed me off when passing on him. I think a couple of the DEs went right before us (UCLA and Missouri?) and that messed us up a little. I also wanted Noah Spence where we took J Smith last year - with luck could have been the difference in a playoff win last year? But, it's been a few weeks for Taco and Smith is still is a shell of the player he will be for us at some point. We all knew Smith wouldn't be great to start this year and I think most of us expected Taco to not make much of an impact for at least the first half of this year. So Patience is the key with draft picks and we need to remember our few hours of watching these kids play in College doesn't make us draft experts and the team has earned the benefit of the doubt lately. I'm still fine with every pick this team has made lately. I can't complain about a few I would have done differently when a guy like Collins was someone I wasn't even considering. I still give our scouts an "A" lately even if hindsight says someone better was still around because hindsight isn't available when you are on the clock.