• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Under the Radar Free Agents the Cincinnati Bengals Could Pursue

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you've seen comments Mathis made before, you wouldn't put him anywhere near a list of possible Bengals.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to understand how Reggie Wayne is "under the radar." If anything the guy is overvalued. He is 34 year old receiver that enjoyed all of his success with one of the greatest to ever play the game. I wouldn't touch him unless he signed cheap - Which he won't.

Brandon Carr is also not under the radar - Several places have him among the top 3 corners available in FA and most think the Chiefs will keep him.

Bennett is interesting -- Didn't the Bengals want to trade for him or sign him at some point? I seem to remember his name.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.... I think Donald Lee is underrated. He was a good player and Cochart has some talent as well. It's strange to say, but I think tight end is actually a strength for the Bengals.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I agree, and I don't like Bennett even if we needed one. I've seen him drop too many easy passes.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CockHeart better not be released.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, i dont really see any of these guys as under the radar. I like the thought of Bennett in two TE sets (big dude, would be a good compliment to Gresh). Carr will be rich. Morgan would be a great pick up (as would D'Qwell Jackson who I see as more under the radar). Mathis wouldnt come back here and I dont think he's worth the dough that he'd want. Some guys I think the Bengals have a shot as signing

1. Michael Griffin -S
2. D'Qwll Jackson -MLB
3. Harry Douglas -WR

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree about the TE position being pretty good. If at all, to bring back Lee, keeping Cochart, and obviously Gresham, keeps the turnover at 0% and they all played well last year. Having another year with the same core guys would only help all 3 of them and the position overall.

I think teams are going to be interested in Douglas for WR.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i dont really see any of these guys as under the radar. I like the thought of Bennett in two TE sets (big dude, would be a good compliment to Gresh). Carr will be rich. Morgan would be a great pick up (as would D'Qwell Jackson who I see as more under the radar). Mathis wouldnt come back here and I dont think he's worth the dough that he'd want. Some guys I think the Bengals have a shot as signing

1. Michael Griffin -S
2. D'Qwll Jackson -MLB
3. Harry Douglas -WR

I don't think Jackson is really under the radar anymore. He would be a huge pickup and help our defense for sure.

Not sure Cleveland wouldn't franchise him before letting him just go free agent. Also, that means management has to have completely given up on Maualuga and prepare to release him. I just do not see him sitting there wanting to be a backup.